11. They are not lying

"Ask the guards to throw them back into the dungeons. Don't give them food until they start speaking the truth. Torture them if needed" Jeongguk said to Hoseok.

"B-But we are speaking th-the truth. Plea-" "SHUT UP!! THROW THEM RIGHT NOW!!" Jeongguk yelled, making them flinch again.

Jeongguk and his circle of the people he trusted with his life watched as the guards dragged Taehyung and Jimin away from them without further ado. 

"I don't think they are lying" Namjoon spoke up after the guards were out of earshot. "What?!" Jeongguk asked incredulously. 

Even though Seokjin was his Advisor, Namjoon was the one with a sexy brain and thus, Jeongguk treated every single word that came out of his mouth like pearls. 

The only reason he made Seokjin his Advisor was because Seokjin's body wouldn't let him fight. Being born with a weak body was one of the most horrible things that could happen to a male of the Royal family. 

And Jeongguk didn't want him to feel left out. Thus, he fired his father's Advisor and appointed Seokjin in his place. As the King's Advisor, Seokjin would rule the Kingdom in Jeongguk's absence.

In fact, Jeongguk had fired all the main people that his father had appointed and had placed the people he trusted the most in their positions. And they had never made him regret his decision even for a single moment. 

"I think they are speaking the truth" Namjoon repeated. "H-How is that even possible, hyung?" Jeongguk asked as he took his armour off so that the Surgeon could treat his wounds after treating Namjoon's wounds. 

"I don't know how that is possible, but they talked about some Triangle, right? I think they know what happened. As for them being from the future, they did talk about stuff that I've never heard of. Things that don't make sense at all. They told me something about a phone and asked me what kind of a man lived in the twenty first century without knowing what a phone was. They ev-" 

"Wait, when did this happen??" the Surgeon asked. "The day they were thrown into the dungeons" Namjoon said. "You were with me at the time, hyung" Hoseok said. The Surgeon turned to Hoseok and nodded his head. "Right" he said. 

"Also, do you remember the clothes that they wore, Jeongguk? They were totally not our style or anywhere close to anything that any person from any Kingdom wears. They seemed comfortable and somewhat futuristic, if you ask me" Namjoon said. 

All of them hummed and thought for a while. "I think you might be right, hyung. The handsome guy did barge int-" "Both of them are handsome" Hoseok pointed out. "Yeah, I mean the tall one" Jeongguk said. "Ohh, okay" Hoseok said and gestured to him to continue talking. 

"Yeah, so the tall one barged into my tent and kept yelling at me as if he didn't know who I was. He called the guards 'weird people', as far as I remember, and said they were 'weirdoes', I guess. I don't remember well. Anyways, he used really strange words that I've never heard before. Oh! And he cursed at me a lot. So I guess he really didn't know about us. They even said we were acting in a drama" Jeongguk said. 

"Yeah. They said that to me too" Namjoon said. Jeongguk stayed silent for a while before sighing loudly. 

"What do you think, Seokjin hyung?" he asked, involving him in the conversation on purpose. "Nothing" Seokjin said coldly and got back to glaring at the floor, something that he had been doing ever since Namjoon started talking. "Hyung, please" Jeongguk pleaded. 

Hoseok and the Surgeon exchanged a tired look. "Okay, leave him alone. Let's discuss those two prisoners first" the Surgeon said and tried to bring Jeongguk back to the topic. 

Jeongguk sighed again and pouted slightly before getting up and putting his armour back on. 

"Where are you going?" Hoseok asked as he watched Jeongguk strap his sword's sheath to his armour. "I'm gonna go and observe their behaviour myself" Jeongguk said. 

"You still aren't convinced, are you?" Namjoon asked. "I am, hyung. Trust me. I really am. Everything makes better sense this way. But I still find it weird" Jeongguk said. "I get it. Go on" Namjoon said. 

"Hmm. Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung, you guys make sure these two don't burn my tent down" Jeongguk said, pointing to Seokjin and Namjoon. The Kim brothers raised their eyebrows and stared Jeongguk down until he brought his hands up in a surrendering way and ran out of the tent with a slight chuckle. 

"Yo-" Jeongguk placed a finger on his lips and shushed the guards outside Taehyung and Jimin's cell before they could greet him. The guards bowed down to him silently and let him stare at the two prisoners inside, who seemed to be doing something with their arms. 

Jeongguk noticed tears on the tall and handsome guy's face and felt a small pang of guilt for attacking them with his sword repeatedly. 

He had intended to call them out and talk to them a little more, but the shorter man suddenly screamed "TAEHYUUUNNGGGGGG!!!" and jumped onto the taller man, hugging him tightly and throwing him onto the ground. 

The guard outside the cell looked at Jeongguk with fear in his eyes. He turned back and barked, "Be quiet," at them, but the two of them were busy in their own world. "Sorry, sorry" Taehyung grunted without looking at him and hugged the other guy back enthusiastically.

Jeongguk smiled slightly. 'Namjoon hyung was right. They are totally not from this time. People from this century would never hug each other like that. And people from this time wouldn't be that happy while being labelled as war prisone-' his thoughts were cut off by Taehyung's next words. "I am sooooo happy right now that I won't even mind it if Jeongguk beheads me with that ridiculous sword of his".

Jeongguk's blood boiled for two reasons. One - 'How dare they refer to me by my name??'. And Two - 'How dare they call my sword ridiculous?'.

"How dare you refer to me by my name?" he asked, making the two handsome men gasp and jump away from each other out of shock and terror.

"Y-Y-Your M-Majesty!!" the two of them stuttered together and scrambled backwards in their cell. Jeongguk ignored them and gestured to the guard to open the door of their cell. 

"Come out. I would like to get to know more about you two" he said. "W-Wh-What?" Jimin asked. "I SAID COME OUT" Jeongguk yelled. Taehyung and Jimin flinched and scrambled out of their cell immediately. 

"Follow me" Jeongguk said and strode out of the dungeons with Taehyung and Jimin walking behind him shakily.