Chapter 32

After the Marauders ended up exchanging gifts a day later, Christmas had passed and it was now December 31, meaning all of Elsie's friends would be coming over to her house for a New Year's Eve celebration. The Marauders, her 3 girl friends, and Frank Longbottom would be arriving around 5 to ring in the new year of 1978. Elsie didn't exactly know what the new year would hold, but she did know that she wanted to be surrounded by the people she loved when it starts. After all, with a war about to rage on none of them knew how much time they had left to enjoy life as teenagers and be with their loved ones...

Elsie was in the shower thinking deeply about the next year to come as the warm water fell onto her back. A part of her was happy to be leaving this year behind, but another part of her was behind scared to move forward in time. She was never one to run from her future, yet right now all she wanted to do was freeze time where it is. A lot was bound to happen, and she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed.

She turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, realizing she forgot a towel. So, she grabbed her wand and quickly cast the drying charm over herself. Elsie only slipped on a pair of black, lacy knickers because she never liked wearing her bra after she showered. She cracked open the door of the bathroom and peeked her head through to check if the coast was clear. After she realized that her parents were nowhere in sight, she sprinted down the hallway bare chested with her wand until she ended up in her room. She shut the door and glanced over to the window to make sure it was closed, letting out a sigh of relief.

But, when she turned around she saw two boys lounging on her bed with their jaws dropped open at the partially naked girl.

"Merlin, those are some nice puppies," Sirius let out as a smirk formed on his face while staring directly at her exposed chest.

Elsie quickly crossed her arms over her breasts, as a stunned James slammed his hand over Sirius' eyes.

"What do you prats think you're doing?!" Elsie yelled at the boys sitting on her bed in awe.

James was completely out of breath at the sight before him, even if he's already seen it before. He couldn't stop his eyes from working their way up and down her body, from her arms that were failing to cover the entirety of her breasts to her curves that were defined by her lacy panties. His mouth was completely dropped open at mostly naked girl in front of him and his face was flushed pink. The things I want to do to that body...

"Hey, why does he get to see and I don't?!" Sirius exclaimed as he crossed his arms over his chest and pointed to the boy next to him.

Elsie's cheeks were bright red as she said, "None of you get to see...turn around so I can get dressed!"

Sirius knocked James' hand from off of his eyes while taking one last glance at the girl. She glared at him as he raised his hands in the air defensively and winked at her, turning around to give her the privacy she needed. Meanwhile, James had yet to move or say anything. He was in complete and utter awe of Elsie's body.

"James?" Elsie stared at him.

James was snapped out of his trance and cleared his throat awkwardly, "I...erm...I-you, y-you're...I'll-,"

His stammering was cut off when Sirius slapped the back of James' head and pulled his body to face the opposite way of the girl, grumbling, "Bloody idiot."

Elsie quickly got dressed, slipping on a simple dress before calling out to her friends. She told the boys they could turn back around while crossing her arms over her chest and narrowing her eyes at them.

"Now, would someone like to explain why you two were standing in my room while I was naked?!" She exclaimed while walking towards them threateningly.