Chapter2: He Certainly Is Colourful🟡

[JUNGKOOK]

Jungkook ran up the stairs, into the bedroom and dived into his bunk. He covered his body under the clean white sheets and began arguing with himself.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Jeon? Why are you behaving like such an ass?" He wanted to think about how the guys were enjoying the delicious cake downstairs but unfortunately his thoughts were elsewhere.

When new boy had walked into the back area, Jungkook felt everything slowing down. He couldn't help notice the wind blowing the boy's soft light brown hair and that his smile gave him a glow. The sun's light was also beaming down and around him. Jungkook felt like he was seeing an angel before him.

Then Jungkook realised he was holding his breath thinking back on the scene a few minutes ago. "Those eyes..." he had small eyes but Jungkook felt their power illuminating straight at him. "His hands..." just like his eyes, small but powerful. Jungkook had felt a jolt of electricity flow through him when they touched.

"What the fuck is wrong with me? Why is this guy affecting me so?" He could not believe that he refused food and worse that it was cake. It looked and smelt so delicious. Strange so did the boy. Jungkook smelt the chocolate flavour of the cake but he also smelt a soft sweetness from the boy himself. Jungkook's nose was very sensitive to strong fragrances but this guy's scent filled his entire body.

Jungkook peeped out from under the blanket and went to the window where he saw the guys laughing and interacting with each other. Tae was very friendly with the new guy. Tae did say he was waiting for his friend to come as he was also accepted by BigHit.

He looked for the short brown-haired boy with the slim figure. But Jungkook made him out by the bright orange shirt he was wearing.

"Hmm... well he certainly is colourful," Jungkook thought as he secretly watched him move around the yard. The older man with him looked like a relative, probably his father. Jungkook was upset with himself now. Not only was he rude to a senior but he also missed out on the sweet yummy cake.

Then he noticed the boy and his dad entering the building with his luggage. "Oh no, he's coming up here," and Jungkook scampered around looking for a place to hide. He opened the wardrobe and sat inside leaving a sliver of the door open. He stayed still as he heard the footsteps of the cute chocolate strawberry cake boy coming into the room.

Jimin came into the bedroom with his dad. His dad mentioned something about how small it felt especially with the bunks. He was concerned about Jimin sleeping with the other guys in that one room. "Hmmm my thoughts exactly," Jungkook thought agreeing with Jimin's dad as he peeped through the edge of the door.

But Jimin was calm and cool and told his dad not to worry that he would do his best in getting along with his future bandmates. "Hmmm seems he's quite cooperative too," Jungkook whispered sarcastically and chuckled but clogged his mouth as he saw Jimin turned his head towards the wardrobe.

Jimin smiled but continued talking. Then Jungkook heard Jimin tell his father to go to the kitchen to help prepare lunch and his dad left the room. Jungkook remained in the closet as quiet as a mouse. He could see Jimin as he just sat on the edge of the bed.

"I know you're in there. I can hear you," Jimin stated and looked at where Jungkook was hiding. Jungkook pulled in his legs more as he saw Jimin coming towards him. Jimin opened the door to see the silhouette of Jungkook in the cupboard. Jungkook looked at him and their eyes connected again.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook thoughts were running wild with him today.

"Do you always come in here?" Jimin asked sweetly but got no response.