Chapter 5: Falling For Jimin🥰

[JUNGKOOK]

After lunch everyone went about their own business. Sunday was a day for relaxing. Namjoon (Rap Monster) was reading, SeokJin (Jin) was lounging on the sofa next to him, Yoongi (Suga) went outside along with Hoseok (J-Hope) and Taehyung (Tae/V) to play a game of soccer.

Jungkook remained on the table as he was still eating. He thought how delicious the food tasted. "Jimin can cook and bake too," he whispered to himself. Jungkook was finding that more and more of his thoughts were filled with Jimin. He put his chopsticks down. He couldn't even eat and the food was the best he had since he came to live here.

He put his elbows on the table and held his head down. Looking at the food he took one chopstick and began swirling it around the plate. 'Jimin' he said softly. He kept seeing his eyes, his smile, remembering his fire and passion when he defended himself earlier in the bedroom. Even when Jimin became upset with him, he looked so cute and sexy. Jungkook realised he was becoming affectionate towards Jimin.

He also thought about how sad Jimin looked when he spoke about not coming to play with them. 'Was he crying?' Jungkook wondered. Even when he excused himself to go upstairs, Jungkook saw Jimin give him a gloomy look. 'Did I cause him to feel that way?' He looked at his plate. He didn't even realise that his hand kept making the shape of a heart with the chopstick.

Jungkook looked at Jimin's empty seat opposite him and he felt empty too. Somehow he missed seeing Jimin's eyes watching him. He silently wished Jimin was still sitting there. Then he saw as Jimin's dad left. He waved goodbye to him and went to talk with Tae. Jungkook looked up the stairs. Jimin didn't come down. How rude of him not to see his dad off. Jungkook quickly ate the rest of his food and went to wash up his dishes and his hands and mouth.

Looking at the others secretly, Jungkook quickly but quietly ran up the stairs to see what Jimin was doing. He paused by the door and peeped in. Jimin was on his bed looking out the window. Jungkook saw as he waved to someone downstairs and then Jimin put his hands over his face and started to cry.

"Oh God, he is a crier just like me," Jungkook whispered to himself then he heard Jimin speak about missing his 'Nana'. That sealed it! He missed his grandmama too.... Jungkook's heart melted as he was amazed as to how many things they both had in common. Jungkook then realised he was already falling for Jimin.

He came through the door and shut it quietly but as he was about to speak, he saw as Jimin laid his head down and covered himself. He could hear the soft sobs coming from him. Jungkook's bunk was the lowest bunk on the other side. He sat down looking up at Jimin's back profile.

Jungkook couldn't help but focus on how the sheet covered his body. He saw the shape of Jimin's head, back, waist, hips and butt. Jungkook lick his lips and swallowed his saliva. He laid down on his own bed looking up at Jimin's silhouette. He felt his dick getting excited yet again. He was about to touch himself but then he heard Jimin softly humming.

Jungkook settled himself as he would normally do for sleep/nap time. He felt like he was in kindergarten again. He smiled, hugged his pillow and kept looking up at Jimin. His eyes started to droop and they eventually closed as Jimin's sweet soothing voice resonated in his heart. Jungkook felt so blissfully happy. He couldn't believe how wonderful he was feeling towards Jimin.

All the things he was learning about Jimin just made Jungkook want to know him more. He realised that he wanted to be around him and he was yearning to touch him too. Jungkook laid down and with his body in sleep mode, he dreamt of himself hugging and kissing the chocolate strawberry cake boy he only met today.

...................................❤❤............................