Chapter 11

It was now Friday and Elle sat in her defense against the dark arts class that she shared with Luke, Fred, and George. Unfortunately, the Slytherins were also in this class.

Elle spent this entire week being harassed by the Slytherins and at this point, she was so over it.

"Notes on chapter 8 are due tomorrow! Class dismissed!" Professor Lupin called out as everyone started packing their things up to go.

"Elle, stay after class please," Remus called out as she nodded. She told her friends she would meet them for lunch before heading up to her Uncle's tiny office where he sat at his desk.

"Hello, Uncle Moony." She grinned at him, taking a seat opposite him.

"Hi Ellie, I just wanted to see how you were doing...I can sense there's some tension between you and the Slytherins?" Remus asked her as she sighed.

"Oh yeah, there was an incident between Theodore and me, but I am handling it. It's a bunch of she said he said anyway." Elle sighed as he looked at his Niece sympathetically.

"You can always tell me, Ellie, then I can do something about it." Remus told her, giving her a small smile.

"I know Uncle Moony, I am okay, don't worry!" Elle said, standing back up and offering him a smile before quickly bounding down the staircase and out of the classroom. She turned towards the great hall to see Theodore leaning against the wall.

"Oh god, what do you want now Theodore?" Elle asked, crossing her arms.

"I just wanted to chat with my favorite girl." He smirked at her.

"I just can't believe you did to me what you did. You know nothing happened between us and now you're letting your entire house bully me. I was only ever kind to you Nott." Elle angrily huffed out at him.

"You have been kind with me but your pet really pissed me off." He huffed out.

"My pet? Are you talking about Fred?" She asked him.

"Yes, that Weasel. He slept with my girlfriend behind my back and then stole her from me! I wanted to hurt him." He revealed as her eyes widened.

"So you're mad at my friend, and took it out on me? Why?" She angrily asked.

"I put two and two together, I figured something was going on between you guys so I took my chances."

"Well, there's nothing going on between me and Fred so thank you for harassing me and hurting me. Hope it was all worth it for you Theodore, I will never forgive any of this." Elle angrily said before stormed past him, into the great hall to eat lunch before her next class started.

"Well, you can only thank Weasley! It's going to get worse from here!" He called after her.

She walked into the great hall and took a seat beside Luke with Jackson, George, and Fred across.

"Guess who I just spoke to?" Elle asked, loading some food on her plate.

"Who?" Jackson asked.

"Theo. He revealed to me why he made everything up." She said, making eye contact with Fred.

"Why did that git do it?" Fred asked.

"Because of you Fred. He was mad over Lucy cheating on him with you and then you 'stealing' her and saw we were close and decided he could hurt you by hurting me." Elle said as all eyes went to Fred as his face frowned.

"He said that?" Fred softly asked as she nodded, not making eye contact with him.

"Look Elle I'm sorr-'' He started.