ARC 16 : THIS LIFE~THE BEGINNING

Chapter 262: This Life-The Beginning (III)

TL: Resonance

Shang Ke began to think about ways to make money, and a lot of it. Before the accident, he had just graduated for a short while. His salary plus the money earned from odd jobs over the years was a savings of only a total around 200k+ (30k in dollars). This is also thanks to Wei Xun for helping him pay all the medical bills, otherwise he must now be in debt.

For other young people who just entering society, 200k+ may already have been very good, but compared to someone's family and financial resources, Shang Ke's meagre savings was just too incomparable. He was simply no different from roadside weeds. He wasn't trying to belittle himself, but his lover is so high up, he can not be too shabby.

In this life, he studied mechanical and electronic engineering. So if he wanted to make money, it is best to start in this area. Rashly getting involved in other industries is easy to cause the suspicion of others.

The technology industry is generally divided into two levels, high income is often linked to new technology, and Shang Ke is the least short of new technology. He has experienced several worlds in which levels of technology are more advanced than this world. But taking into account the differences in energy, metal materials and other factors, he would need to recalculate and adjust, but the core principles are applicable.

After thinking about it again and again, Shang Ke decided to make the "home robot" as his first technical project of research and development. There are already many smart robots today, but this kind of "smart" is far from the true level of "smart" in Shang Ke's opinion. They can only execute simple commands. Commands such autonomous garbage cleaning, fine food processing, visitor record, express delivery, renovation and transport, danger warning, health diagnosis and so on are still unavailable or still not efficient yet. What Shang Ke wants to do is make improvements and innovate based on the existing technology, so that smart robots can become as popular as the computer to be a good companion at home.

But with his current financial situation, he is obviously unable to build a company. Hence, he plans to focus on design innovation, and then apply for a patent, and then find a partner. He could come up with tens of similar technologies easily, but a robotics project should be enough for collaborative development.

Shang Ke couldn't help but think that if he succeeded in applying for 50 technological patents, would he be able to get a certain summoned beast named "Wei Xun"? If fifty didn't work, what about a hundred?

Ding. His phone received a text message. When he clicked it open to look, it was from Wei Xun.

Wei Xun: 【Come out for a meal, Bao Rui Hotel 808.】

This bossy tone which sounds like someone should come and go at his call. He did not even ask whether the other person had time now. Shang Ke threw his phone on the sofa, picked up the pillow and smashed it ruthlessly a few times, then got up to change his clothes.

When walking out of the house, Shang Ke suddenly had a thought and sent a message back to Wei Xun: 【I want to eat the roast duck from Rice Farmhouse, do you want to go together?】

After sending the message, Shang Ke walked out of the door full of energy, called a cab and went straight to Rice Farmhouse.

When he was halfway there, his phone received a new message: 【Okay.】

The corners of Shang Ke's mouth rose, and his curved eyes shone with a pleasant light.

The bodyguard was a little suspicious that he was escorting a fake Master Xun. What is the status of Master Xun? He is the prince of the capital's top family. He made a reservation for a luxurious meal and lowered himself to invite someone for a meal. However, not only did the other party fail to answer to the appointment, but also attempted to use a roast duck to hook Master Xun over! Moreover, Rice Farmhouse was nearly forty kilometers away from the Baorui Hotel where they were at. If there are no traffic jams, it would usually take half an hour to reach.