ARC 16 : THIS LIFE~THE BEGINNING

Chapter 272: This Life—The Beginning (XIII)

TL: Rosy

Shang Ke opened his eyes in a daze, and found that he was lying on bed in the bedroom, his body stark naked under the bedding, sore and weak. A head was buried in his chest, and soft hair covered most of the man’s face. The hot and powerful breath swept across his skin, bringing a sense of weakness.

“You’re awake?” Wei Xun unconsciously nuzzled against the side of Shang Ke’s neck, his voice full of languid satisfaction.

Recalling their frenzy in the car, Shang Ke’s face became hot. After his morals dropped several hundred kilometers, he was too embarrassed to act like a pure and untouchable flower on a tall mountain peak.

“Keke.” Wei Xun hung a hand over his waist and nibbled on his ear.

Shang Ke didn’t want to move or pay attention to him. He only wants to bury himself into the quilt and die.

Wei Xun looked at the warm bundle in his embrace, and a sense of satisfaction seemed to overflow, gently rippling in his heart.

Just when Wei Xun was thinking about just hugging him to sleep all day, or eating a meal first and then holding him to sleep all day, there was a knock on the door, followed by the voice of a bodyguard, “Master Xun, it’s almost 9 o’clock. The appointment to see the old Master today was made.”

The Wei family’s old Master suddenly suffered a stroke not long ago, and was now recuperating in a hot spring villa. Although he had not handed down his position, a change of power was imminent. The next appointed successor will directly affect the stability of the Wei family in the next few years. Wei Xun was not the eldest son, nor was he part of the bureaucracy, but he still carried the name of the Wei family, and there were some things that can’t be avoided.

Wei Xun’s complexion sank slightly. He kissed Shang Ke on his head, “I need to go out for a trip, and I might not return today. There’s a housekeeper next door. If you want to eat something, just call her over to do it. Don’t be busy and rest properly.”

After hearing Shang Ke’s response, Wei Xun got out of bed to freshen up, and opened the door after he was dressed properly.

The bodyguard stood respectfully by the doorway, his line of vision following the pieces of clothing scattered on the ground. He uncontrollably looked towards the large bed leaning towards the side of the room. The person on the bed was half propped up, with a half asleep and half-awake look on his face. The supple silk bedding slipped to his hips, white skin that looked like a piece of glimmering jade on a piece of deep blue. The charm in that glance made the bodyguard’s heart tremble. There were only two words in his mind : Demonic charmer!

“What are you looking at?” A cold voice interrupted the bodyguard’s daydreaming, followed by the sound of a heavily closed door.

The bodyguard immediately hung his head, not daring to have any more distracting thoughts.

Wei Xun gave him a warning glare, then strode over outside.

The trip took several days. Shang Ke didn’t mind, and got into the laboratory to continue his research.

The relationship between the two entered a hazy love period, with constant text messages and phone calls every day. Wei Xun was getting busier and busier, and Shang Ke also used the majority of his energy to throw himself into the debugging and production of the first batch of robots. Wei Xingye was occupied with bureaucratic affairs, and he didn’t have the time to find and bother Shang Ke.