CH.22

"Hello kids." All of them looked at Saraya with a guilt inducing glare. Saraya only raised one eyebrow at them, "what do you think you are all doing looking are like that?" She put the books she held harshly on the stand and glared same at all of them.

"If you think that you are here to play, then walk away. I am not a friend that is going to pat your backs, because my other colleagues is giving you a hard time."

"But, you said that the illusion, or what happened with Sir Darkon was not supposed to happen on our first day. Look at us! A month have passed and I still can't sleep." Jacob said with frustration as he looked at Saraya.

"Well, you wouldn't have known anything, if I didn't display my surprise that Master Darkon is the one that was going to give you the lecture. Don't get me wrong, I disagreed to him giving the first lecture. I didn't disagree on not giving you all that lesson at all. So imagine this, that you would have taken Darkon's lesson later, what deffirence in it?" They couldn't reply to her at all.

"Okay, since we got this out of the way, let's begin with all the questions swirling in your minds." They were all sitting in a private studying room, with weird looking equipments and Saraya in a white coat.

"What are the other kingdoms?" Argentina's question was not deemed weird this time. And although her soft voice was too low, they all could hear her.

"You have been asking for a lot of questions these days, Argentina." Saraya knew that Argentina was peculiar, her pulsing essense and the way she didn't even reach the nightmare phase, screamed that she was weird as a person, that's why Darkon was so adamant on her being a guardian. Saraya's insight would never be as close as Darkon's, and she knew it. But, that didn't mean that she is still suspicious of the kid. She was too unfeeling, and she didn't like to talk with Saraya for some reason.

"Anyway, there are other kingdoms, and from the way you asked, you are asking about the other worldly creatures, right?" As she was talking she walked towards a book shelf and brought a huge book into the desk they were all sitting on, she opened it to show the map of all of the human empire which was ironically called the upper world.

In the map itself, there were crossed out places, one near the ice kingdom, one near the sand and one near the sun kingdom, and many many red dots all over the kingdom of Albania.

The kids bent over the desk to gaze at the map, not being very curious at the way their world map looked as they took it at their history lessons, except for Argentina whose eyes were excited at the new informations she ingested just looking at a basic thing as a world map. She remembered the conversation she had with Darkon the other day.

"You never had an education on math, herbs or even history?" He asked when they were resting from their morning training when he was talking about historical events, Argentina clueless to what he was saying.

"What did you do in the orphan then?" He asked getting a bit distracted by the memory of the painting she drew, but that was a question for another day.

"I learned how to read and write, other than that, I always..." she couldn't continue, her head lolling down as she felt embarrassed that she always ran away from the orphan.

Darkon gazed at her with troubled eyes before sighing, "okay, it's okay. You will learn a bit of the basics from Saraya in her lessons, and I will make Kera help you with the others." At that Argentina looked up at Darkon and her eyes gleaned with gratitude, so close to tearing up. "Let's continue." Once Darkon uttered these words, her gratitude fell in a beat.