14

Phobia's POV
I really wish Jarvis hadn't held the elevator for Thor. Don't get me wrong he's an okay guy, but I need to be alone right now. Raven's furious, which isn't a very common emotion Raven has.

"Phobia," Thor says softly trying to get my attention for the second time. I continue to ignore him not really in the mood. He's just as guilty as the rest of them for causing Raven such internal rage.

He sighs hitting a red button on the panel that causes the elevator to stop its movement.

"Did you just stop the elevator?!" I exclaim flaring my wings a bit. How dare he try to trap me into a conversation.

"Look, lady Phobia I understand your anger, but please hear me out. I do not wish to fight with you," he says with false calmness.

"Maybe not, but only because you are afraid," I scuff rolling my eyes and turning to look back at the doors.

"I do not fear you, I know you wouldn't hurt me," Thor says voice booming. I roll my eyes once more before turning on him suddenly wings flared and snarling. He backs away quickly a fresh wave of fear rushes out of him. I scuff backing off of him.

"It's not wise to lie," I growl folding in my wings "your a fool of you think lying about your fears will help your case." He doesn't move for a moment stunned by my actions.

"I-I wasn't expecting that," Thor says voice wavering slightly "I will admit your intimidating, but your not evil. Just lost and lonely." I huff out a laugh shaking my head seeing what he's trying to do.

"Your comparing me to your brother?" I snort giving him a sarcastic smile "you really think you understand me? You can't even begin to understand your own brother, whom you grew up with mind you. Yet you compare us like it will make me make more sense to you."

"I understand my brother plenty," Thor says taken back by my comment.

"Oh? Then tell me something about him. Something that no one would know by looking him up," I say waving him on when he hesitates "go on if you know him so well."

"He enjoys reading," Thor says "and the gardens. He's also afraid of thunder."

"Do you know why?" I ask catching him off guard again.

"Know why what?" He asks looking confused.

"To all of it," I say "do you know why he likes to read or likes the garden? Do you know why he has a fear of thunder?"

"Well, no. Does he need a reason to like these things?" I laugh at his answer shaking my head.

"He loves to read to escape," I start fangs bared "he wants to get away from all of the whispers of how much of a disappointment he is. To disappear into a whole other world if only for a second just to be put of your shadow. He loves the garden because that's where he got to learn magic with his mother and not have to worry about your father breathing down his back about not being strong like you." Thor opens his mouth to comment or defend something but I don't let him "he's scared of storms because he knows you can create them. Because he's scared that one day you'll become just like your father and hurt him with it when he makes you mad. That's what you did as a child right? Whenever you were mad you'd make a storm just for him."

"How- who told you this?" He whispers shock and horror coating his features.

"I know all of everyone's fears," I say "I just have to be near you to know them. I've fed from your brother I know more about his fears then he probably does at this point." I reach over and start the elevator watching him process my words "and if you think I'm lying about him being afraid of you drop a large book while talking with him." With that the elevator doors open.

"Lady Phobia, I hope you know I meant no offense I'm the comparison of the two of you," Thor says as I exit.

"I know you didn't," I say turning to look at him "but comparing your brother to me would make him the monster everyone fears me to be. I don't allow such comparisons." With that I walk away into our room ready to let Raven out so she can vent.

"Your not a monster," Thor calls "like I said earlier, your just lonely." I ignore him because I know that if I was to acknowledge that sentence I'd break down and I need to be the composed one right now.

I slam the door forcing Raven forward.

Raven's POV
The first thing I do when I regain control is grab the closest thing to me and smash it onto the ground. I growl at the mess as if that will help somehow.

"Raven?" A voice calls from under the bed. I recognize it immediately shocked he was still here.

"Obi? Your still here?" I gasp reaching a hand out to him "I completely forgot about you under there."

"I went into a sleeping status," He says climbing out of the shadows and into my arms "you told me I wasn't aloud to feed so I went under for a while to conserve energy." I hug him to my chest and feel my eyes start to water.

"Oh Obi, it's horrible!" I sob "I'm such a mess! Everyone is so afraid of me all the time and I can't seem to catch a break!" Obi like a good companion purrs softly at me as if to sooth me. Of course he's not made to make comforting sounds so it's more of a soft gurgling growl but it's close enough.

"Well that's mostly my fault," Phobia pipes up from the mirror "they are more afraid of me then you." I shake my head at her shoving my face into Obi's side.

"They are just as afraid of me as they are you," I say "they just tried to hide it better before they knew about you."

"Would it make you feel better if I have them all nightmares?" Obi asks obviously trying to make it better somehow.

"No Obi, that would just make things worse I think," Phobia pipes up "but it is tempting. Maybe later we can reek havoc around the place." I chuckles the two of them moving to flop on my bed.

"Maybe tomorrow will be better," I sigh curling up tightly around Obi "hopefully it all works itself out."