CHAPTER 34

As Neville was finding a room, so that they can practice their spells, he was beginning to loose hope, but when he came across a certain hall a door started to emerge, with a smile Neville quickly ran to find Harry.

When he did find him, he was sitting at the Common Room, he told Harry, Ron and Hermione what he found, and they all rushed to find Lyra, even the others who wanted to join them.

When they found Lyra she was at the Great Hall, they pulled her, and Draco out of the room, and whispered to the others what their plan was.

After their talk they left the Great Hall one by one, now all of then were at the corridor where Neville found the door, the boy thought hard until it appeared.

With that all of them went inside, Lyra and Hermione knew the room very well, it was the Room of requirements.

"What room is this?" Harry asked Neville, and the boy shrugged.

"This is the room of requirements" Lyra and Hermione said in the same time.

"How'd you know that?" Ron asked, but the two ignored his question.

"The door would only appear to the person who really needs the room, and looks like it sensed Neville's needs" Lyra said taking a seat on the floor.

"So what are you going to teach us?", A boy from Hufflepuff asked.

"Let's start with something easy" Lyra said, looking at them.

"Let's start with Expelliarmus" Lyra said, and she heard a lot murmuring

"Why do we need to learn that? That's too easy" The same boy said.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Lyra asked with a raised eyebrow, not moving an inch on where she's seated.

"Andy Cooling" He said not even scared by her, Lyra scoffed and looked at him.

"Well Mr. Cooling, Can you elaborate? Because the last time I checked, this basic spell, defeated Voldemort himself" Lyra pointed out, and The boy kept his mouth shut.

"As I thought" Lyra said, and chuckled darkly.

"Pair up, and we'll check it later" Harry said and they started to find their pair.

"Nice one Mar" Harry said, and Lyra smiled.

"He deserved that" Lyra said and Harry shooked his head a bit.

"You check on that side, and I'll check on the other" Lyra said, and patted Harry's back, the two of them stood up, and checked on them.

As they were checking they couldn't help, but smile, all of them were doing good, and they know that they can do more.

They were watching every duel that was happening in the room, they were impressed on what they can do, a few messes it up, but the majority of them were third years.

As the day ended, so was their lesson, with a quick goodbye they all went out.

"I'll be going don't want Umbitch to be suspicious" Draco said, giving Harry a hug, and Lyra a kiss in the cheek.

"Bye Draco" Hermione said and The boy smiled at her before hugging her, Hermione was shocked, but nonetheless hugged back, Ron was giving them teasing looks.

"I think that's enough" Lyra said with a smirk, and Draco awkwardly waved his hand goodbye to the four.

"So you and Malfoy, huh?" Ron asked with a smirk.

"Shut it Ronald" Hermione said, a smile still on her face, the three chuckled at her, and followed her back to the common room.

"I'm going to talk to Sirius again, are you staying?" Harry asked Lyra who had a book in hand.

"It's fine, maybe I can talk to Remus in the process, oh and Ron, is your Mum, and Dad back at Grimmuald place?" Lyra said.

"Yeah, Mum wrote to us last week, and they said they're already there", Ron said and Lyra nodded.

"I think it would be hard for Remus and Sirius to shag now that they're there" Harry said, and the group bursted out laughing.

"James, if Dad hears you he would be furious" Lyra said whilst laughing.

"What am I supposed to hear?" Sirius said from the fire, he was happy he heard Lyra laugh, and he heard her call him Dad.

"Nothing that concerns you Sirius, you wouldn't want to know anyways" Ron said still laughing.

"Oh Sirius, if you'd know, you'll flip" Hermione said still laughing.

"Stop it already" Harry mumbled.

"Fine we'll stop, but bloody hell mate, you should keep it to yourself next time" Ron said, and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Voldemort's getting stronger, he already has a lot of followers what are we going to do?" Harry asked, and Remus came to view, looking at Harry, he saw Lyra and he smiled, and the girl gladly returned it.

"Stop worrying too much Harry" Lyra said.

"Why?" He asked with a raised brow, Lyra looked at the fire, and Remus nodded.

"It is the quality of one's convictions that determines success, not the number of followers" Lyra and Remus said at the same time.

"Who said that?" They asked the two.

"I did/ Remus did" Lyra and Remus said in unison.

"Well they're correct" Sirius said, Lyra went out of view and sat with Hermione at the end of the couch.

"You need to stop getting in detention you know" Hermione said looking at her left hand, while the other boys were talking.

"I don't get in detention, Umbridge always gets to me" Lyra said trying to hide the scar in her hand.

"I still don't know how she provokes you" Hermione said.

"She triggers something" Lyra said looking at the scar the Detention from last week left.

"And that's?" Hermione pushed, She looked at the boys, and the boys looked back at her, it was obvious that Remus and Sirius was listening to their conversation.

"She triggers a spot for a certain person, but you shouldn't know who" Lyra said trying not to say the real reason Umbridge always gets her in Detention.

"I'm your friend, trust me" Hermione said with an encouraging smile, Lyra looked at her and sighed.

"Let's just say she hits the soft spot I have for my Dear Father" Lyra said.

"You still care for him even if you fight often?" Hermione asked, and Lyra chuckled.

"Of course I still care for him, he's still my father, even if he's a git at times" Lyra said smiling, and looked at the boys, the boys were quick to look away and made a conversation with Sirius and Remus.

"Night, boys and girls" Lyra told the three and the three smiled at her.

"Goodnight" The three said, when Lyra was out of earshot, Harry faced Sirius.

"Now you know that she still cares for you, you just need to see it" Harry said with a smile before Sirius and Remus disappeared into the fire.

"When will he see that you're not your Father?" Hermione asked Harry.

"I think when Lyra shows her" Harry said, and the three of then split ways, and went to bed.

———

Authors note:

Sorry for the late update!

Thank you all! This story already has 14K+ reads, and 400+ votes! Thank you!

-WolfStar