Prologue

There she is,running away from the Dark Kingdom.She can't remember anything.She have been kidnapped by the werewolves,dark magics and dark shapeshifters and they remove all her memories.She's running and running until she bump into a beautiful woman but her aura screams i don't give a fuck to anyone!!.

   "Omg! I'm sorry Miss I didn't mean to bump to you there's just dark creatures that are running after me I don't know why I don't even know them I don't even know myself!gosh where am I going to?Aish nevermind but I'm deeply sorry Miss I mean it"she said in panic visible on her voice and face.The beautiful woman stared at her in awe with her soft cat eyes.'she's a cute goddess' the woman thought.
"Oh no it's ok dear but what happened to you...do you perhaps lost your memories?"the woman said.she nodded.It soften more the woman so..."why not stay in my place until your memories comeback?so that I can assure your safety,and you can call me mom I can be your second mother if you want"the woman said with a smile.
"Really Mi-Mom?thank you your so sweet and kind-hearted"she said with a smile then hug the woman."let's go dear our Kingdom is waiting"then they teleport immediately to the said Kingdom or should I say THE UNDERWORLD...