❂ 019. saviour complex

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xix. SAVIOUR COMPLEX

❛              with a saviour complex / all the skeletons you hide / show me yours, and i'll show you mine

you hide / show me yours, and i'll show you mine.

SAVIOUR COMPLEX   // PHEOBE BRIDGERS

" WE HAVE TO BLOW THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND

" WE HAVE TO BLOW THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND."

"We have to warn command," Missing the Padawan's whisper, Rex gestured for Echo to move.

Placing himself at the panel, he attempted to override the code, "Those clankers sabotaged our transmitter, and they hard-wired the all-clear signal. It'll take time to repair—"

"We don't have time," Rex sharply reminded him.

"Look!" Cody interrupted, and the group turned to see the ship coming their way — a whole battleship coming their way.

Internally groaning at the sight of it, she pouted, 'I wish I stayed home.'

She'd do anything to be back safe with her Master, Wolfpack, friends and Commander.

'Even if he is a big grump.'

Despite the circumstances, a small, wistful smile crossed her features as she remembered the slight improvement she had made with the Commander.

An improvement she wouldn't see if she didn't focus on the looming threat on their doorstep.

Sighing, she removed her lightsaber from her side again. Rolling it around in her hand whilst Fives inclined his head to Hevy, "Well, buddy, you always said you wanted to be on the front lines."

This wasn't going to be an easy battle, for sure.

Watching the battalion of droids march from their ship, studying the sheer number they sent for a mere few clones and a Padawan, Cody's brow raised, "We can't protect the outpost long against that army of clankers."