28

[ C h a p t e r : 2 8 ]
________________________

The first thing seri Did on Saturday was shopping again

The first thing seri Did on Saturday was shopping again. She had invited the boys over for dinner and if jeno and Shotaro actually managed to finish all her food.

Who's to say what happens if 4 more are added ? .

She this time asked Seyeon to help her.

Seyeon picked up the two bags and followed Seri who was ahead waiting for her.

As they two girls walked down the road, Seyeon asked her " So to break the engagement , we need a plan that too a solid one ".

Seri nodded " Hina is really a snake isn't she ?". Seyeon hummed and said " I feel embarrassed i used to Hang out with some one like her ".

Seri looked at her sadly and nudged her " Oh You'll be fine ".

The girl continued " So since my soulmates are a part of some Rich family who also arranges marriage ? , ".

Seyeon nodded " It's more like a tradition for them and honestly speaking, I'm against it ".

" Why ?".

" The boys are cousins but in a way they are related too ".

Seri stared at Seyeon intrigued by their family drama.

" Yangyang and Renjun are siblings who were born in the same year , just after Renjun was born , yangyang was conceived , unfortunately he was born before 9 months and barely pulled it through. "

Seri was dumbfounded, she had no idea that the boys had gone through this.

She couldn't imagine being without Yangyang.

[ Even i cant imagine it ].

Seyeon sighed " i only know the basics and i think jeno and Haechan are cousins from Their mothers side , Biologically in a weird way , Jaemin, jeno and Shotaro are brothers ".

" That is quite twisted ".

" Last was Shotaro, his mother is actually their fathers soulmate ".

Seri groaned " My mind can't Handle this ".

Seyeon giggled "Trust me , I felt that too , in the end i stopped asking, it's better that way ".

Seri hummed " And this engagement? ".

" Mine and Renjun is broken because we broke up , truthfully my Parents are happy ".

Seri nodded " And Hyuck also broke up ".

" Thinking like this, all of the engagements should have broken because they obviously choose you " Seyeon stated casually and continued " Also Jeno and Shotaro aren't in any so you're chill ".