[Nervous Hands]

Zennezu + Onsen for (12 Dates of Christmas event)
*
The featured date song for this post is added in the video above*

(M, fluff)
Posted in Tumblr

x

Zenitsu and Nezuko had been married for almost a month and yet they're still acting like they're teenagers whet it boiled down to intimacy. That's why Uzui gave the newlyweds free accommodation at an onsen with a private bath just for the two of them. He told them that he already had other plans in mind during the season hence he'll just give the opportunity to the two. In reality though, he just wanted the new couple's relationship to move forward.

In their private onsen, Zenitsu and Nezuko were having the shyest time of their life seated at the bath stool. Nezuko volunteered to wash her husband's back and he accepted despite being so internally anxious.

Nezuko wasn't that audacious, but she thought that maybe it's the right time that they get to be honest with each other.

She heard a lot of stories from the women in their village—stories about how newlyweds were usually inseparable and how they always had their hands on each other. Nezuko knew that her husband wanted the same for them too, but the both of them can be all too caught up with their emotions and imagination that they'd be so overwhelmed to act on it.

On the other hand, Zenitsu blonde already had this event played over in his head. No one could really count how many times he rehearsed this moment. Even though it's like that, he's still nervous like hell. He was just seated still, hands tightly clenched and eyes firmly closed attempting to gather enough confidence and self-control.

If he'd be honest, he's surprised that Nezuko herself courageously offered to wash his back. Just the feel of his soft and dainty fingers on his calloused skin was enough to make his mind go blank and his body go crazy he's really embarrassed about it. Not to mention, her partially naked form, which he's been trying so hard to avoid looking at.

And internally, he was screaming.

It's funny how he's so upfront about professing his love yet too shy to engage at things like most of the time. And with his own wife! For God's sake!

It was as if the heavens were really testing him, when his wife's hand accidentally slipped on his back having her front all pressed against him. He felt her naked figure against his skin and noticed her towel on the ground. His imagination ran wild breaking the last string of self-control he had.

Zenitsu spun around and finally faced Nezuko. "Let me take care of you too, Nezuko-chan."

He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, then on her nose and finally a chaste peck on her soft lips.

Nezuko's hands went up his shoulder as he trailed down her neck. He nipped at the nook and she bit her lip. Trailing gentle kisses, he reached her breasts which he paid more time pampering. She involuntarily whispered his name and he unlatched from her.

Zenitsu reached out for her again and kissed her deeply. While she reveled in the passion of their wntwiened lips, his hand was now smoothing over her thigh. He slightly pulled away and asked looking straight into her eyes. "May I?"

Her head was spinning with thoughts. As an answer to his question, she let herself melt in his arms and be surrounded by nothing but him.

They could say that they weren't that used yet to this kind of affection. They always ended up being so shy to voice out what they've been yearning to do with each other as they're too embarrassed to get it get across, but this night was an exception.

Their night was spent exploring each other and, at last, bringing their walls down and getting more comfortable.

"Nezuko-chan~" Zenitsu called out to his wife and wrapped an arm around her from behind as they were dipped in the hot water of the spring.

"Hmm?" Nezuko hummed in return and snuggled closely to him.

He came near her ear and whispered playfully, "Let's do something like this again at home...Can we? Please..."

A blush crept across her face remembering the things they just recently did.

"Okay," she said quietly and shyly and they both giggled afterwards.