Chapter 2: Joining the Freedom fighters

We see a beautiful open field as the wind blew the grass to the side and the trees moved as the sun shine up in the sky. We see our blue hedgehog named Sonic laying on his back facing towards the sky as he was relaxing as he fills the air of freedom and calmness.

???: (radio) Sonic do you read me over?

Sonic opens his eyes and sat up and took out his radio and calls through it.

Sonic: (smile) Yo shad, what's up?

Shadow: (radio) Don't call me that! Anyways, we need you back here right now.

Sonic: Why what's going on?

Shadow: (radio) Team chaotix came back with a Chaos emerald.

Sonic: (smile) That's great.

Shadow: (radio) And someone else. Apperley they say this guy use the Chaos powers to take out a large army of Eggman's bots.

Sonic: Sounds almost similar to someone who dose that.

Shadow: (radio) Just shut up and get over here as fast as you can. He has waking up and at a holding cell.

Sonic: Is it really necessary to put him in a hold cell?

Shadow: (radio) We don't know who he is and what powers he may have, so it's necessary that we put him in there in case he tries anything.

Sonic: (smirk) Well I like new friends so I'll be there as fast as possible.

Shadow: (radio) Right shadow out.

Shadow cuts off as Sonic stands up and stretch himself as he thinks to himself.

Sonic: (thought) Like usual shadow, always serious and emo. Still I wonder who this new guy is? Well better head and meet him, maybe he's like me and probably have someone else to talk to. In any case gonna go fast.

He then dashes off in quick speed as he head back to see who this new guy is and what he knows about.

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n in a holding cell as he grab the cell bars trying to call out to anyone as he wants to know where he is.

Y/n: Hey! Is anyone here! What is this place?! What did you do to the Emerald I have! Let me put!

???: You better be quiet if you don't want to get into my bad side.

Then a black hedgehog with red stripes as he walks up to Y/n's cell and turns to face him.

Shadow: You gonna tell me where you've found that Chaos Emerald and your gonna tell me now

Y/n: I don't know how I got that Emerald, I just woke up on a beach with it and that's it.