epilogue

Death.

I tasted the ultimate death on his lips.

My death.

Time had stopped. Reality had ceased to exist.

Woods, blood and roses filled my senses as my lips pressed against his cold ones.

Chill.

Goosebumps ran all over my body. And over. And over.

I rested my palms against his cheeks and closed my eyes. Preserving the moment. Letting go of everything I had. Everything I wanted. My every desire. Every goal. My destiny. My destination. I gave it all to him through this kiss.

I never thought those heart shaped lips could be this soft.

He opened them and captured mine in his.

This sensual.

My hair fell around our faces, providing us our own world. His hand showed them gratitude by smoothening his fingers into them. Gently.

His lips moved. Molding against mine. Gently nudging the inexperience out of them and blending them into a kiss of an ultimate beauty. Heaven.

He absorbed me into his own world. Showing me his truth.

I saw heaven. I saw hell. I saw life. I saw death. I saw the warmth. And I saw the frost. I saw good and I saw bad. I saw the light chasing away the darkness.

Dear Lord! He's been through so much!

He's taken me into the lane of his life. Guiding me through, he let me explore it. Experience it. Judge it.

And that's when I saw his soul.

Open. Real. Vulnerable. Before me.

And I tasted my tear on his lips. Moistening those holding life barely.

A shudder of his breath entered my lips. A precious one. Reaching my own soul. Like a comforting song of dove. Awakening the butterflies in my belly.

All I wanted was to get more close to him. To get closer. God! I wasn't close enough. I wanted to tear away the space between us. To remove the distance. To get even closer.

His fingers tightened around my hair more urgently as he weaved his way within my soul. Introducing himself to it for the first time. Touching it. Tasting it.

Setting it on flames. Burning my whole.

And I was on fire. All the earlier frost melting into scalding rhythm of my enraged heartbeats. It looked for ways to settle down. To calm itself.

It couldn't.

It's been disturbed. Awakened. Now it had no peace. It was on the loose. And it won't listen.

His breath moved like a rogue spirit inside of me. Roaring my senses up like a wild lion. Keeping me own toes.

His lips suddenly turned more urgent ones. Wanting something from me. Wanting to claim me. Dissolving himself into me.

He struck every single chord of my soul. Set every single cell of my body tumbling down the stairs.

And I was falling.

Falling down and down. Even deeper. Ready to crash onto the ground. But i never hit. I passed right through it. Into the unknown.

Where only he existed.

And I couldn't see. I couldn't get out. I was trapped.

Everything felt like him.

And I was in a blissful nothingness. Surrounding by his existence only. Nothing else existed. Nothing else mattered.

He had never been this present.

My fingers scratched his stubble more urgently as I poured all of me into his world.

The world I wish could be forever mine.
Could be forever by my side. That i could forever hold. Forever cherish.

Forever kiss.

I wanted to have this kiss forever!

I knew why he had taken my world into his. He had stolen it away from me. He stole myself from me. Baring me from my guards. Stripping me from my possessions. And holding them captive. Claiming them. Forever.

And I knew I couldn't operate without him anymore. I couldn't breath without him. How I lived up until now..was a mystery to me.

Nothing felt more real. More true.

God, i would die without all this.

Without him.

A sudden hiccup broke through his lips into mine. Breaking the moment. And time started to tick again.

The flow of pace more demanding. Threatening.

I opened my eyes as he broke away from the kiss. His eyes already looking up at me. Mere inches away.

He looked up at me like he never looked at me ever before.

As if he was witnessing a fresh sunrise. A calm sunset. Birth of a newborn babe. Millions lives from its cry. And million proofs of deaths at the sametime.

A single tear fell down the crease of his mystical midnight eye.

And my heart exploded into million pieces. Tearing my chest.

That vulnerability in those eyes.

Oh my Allah!

He looked like an angel from heaven.

His grip loosened in my hair and I held his wrist in both of my hands. Kissing his pulse.

"F..fay..th ?" His voice broke, failing him.

But those raven eyes didnt break the contact.

I've always loved you... his eyes spoke to me.

No!

Before I knew, my face was lowering down. And his eyes closed until my lips pressed against his eye. Kissing the tear away.

And then the other.

Pouring all the love I could ever have and will ever have.

Into the eyes.

That never opened again.

=♡=

Thank you to all the readers for voting, commenting and even giving constructive criticism which helped me through and motivated me in new ways.

No, I'm not the kind of author who ends their every story with sad ending. I always go with what the characters tell me. The feelings I get. And that's how I went with this one. So yeah it was ought to be. I couldn't change it. To your will. To my will. It is how it's supposed to be. And hopefully you all understand and accept this.

And those who enjoy my work. I'm gonna work on my other book from now on "Mine".

No, there wont be any sequel to this one.

But the above mentioned book will be written in the same style as this book. So these both can be called twins. So feel free to check that out and follow me on that journey.

Once again, I'm grateful to everyone who made this far with me! (:

Kindly share this story with your friends and fellow readers on and out of wattpad.

Edit: the book "Mine" has already started. Go check that out if you like.

Light.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●