Chapter 15

Third person's POV

Jungkook immediately ran to the kitchen as soon as he gets his morning routine done. Hopes high of talking to Taehyung at least while eating breakfast.

When he arrived at the kitchen, he saw Haeyen cooking breakfast and a maid assisting her. Haeyen noticed his presence, she glance at him.

"What's going on with both of you today?" She asked. "Walking up so early."

Jungkook frowned. "Taehyung's awake already?"

"Yeah... He even cooked for his own breakfast and left." Haeyen said.

"He left already?" Jungkook sighed.

He sat down on a chair and stared at the table, spacing out. He was really desperate to talk to Taehyung as soon as possible.. he need to make things right before it could get any worst.

"Why? Did you two fought? Haeyen asked, Jungkook just shrugged.. not in the mood to say anything.

Haeyen handed the ladle to the maid and told her to finish what she cooked and went to the fridge. She took a container full of strawberries and put it in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at her confusedly. He doesn't hate strawberries, he just doesn't eat much.

"It's Taehyung's fave.. can you give him that for me? And tell him to call Lea to come here tommorow.. I'm planning to be friends with her so Taehyung won't be awkward when he's with his two moms.... Can you?" Haeyen asked, she knows what she's doing.

Jungkook face lightened up and nodded immediately, he has now another reason to talk to Taehyung.

Haeyen smiled.. Jungkook isn't her own son but she loves him like one... And now much more, because there's possibilities that he might be her son-in-law in the future.. that's why she's helping them with their problem.

~~~~~~~

Eunwoo and Jaehyun standing up not so far away from Jungkook and Taehyung who's talking currently.. Taehyung seems not interested, he has a blank face but has piercing gaze towards Jungkook.

"It's fun watching Jungkook like this." Jaehyun said, chuckling at the sight of Jungkook apologizing to someone.. he looks like a lost dog.

Eunwoo grinned.

It is new to others but not for Eunwoo, he had seen Jungkook in that same state many times.. but with the same person, 11 years ago.

"Oh! What is Jungkook doing?" Yugyeom suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Can't you see? He's apologizing." Jaehyun answered.

"Really?! Did his dad found out?"

"No.. Taehyung is his mate.. that's why he's apologizing."

Yugyeom's eyes widened. "What? Really? For real?" He exclaimed in amusement.

Jaehyun just nodded.

Yugyeom ended up laughing, not expecting this would happen.

"Don't tell or talk about jungkook being Taehyung's mate to Taehyung yet." Eunwoo said, Yugyeom stopped laughing.

"Why?"

"Jungkook still needs time to tell Taehyung about that... He'll be rejected if Taehyung will know now."

Yugyeom nodded.

Taehyung glanced at Eunwoo when Jungkook hand him a container full of strawberries. Eunwoo smiled and nodded.