chapter 51

Sadhvi 's pov:

I turned towards Ravi sir and greeted him.
"Good afternoon sir. "

All their attention was no me at this point of time. Ravi sir smiled warmly at me and said.

"Yeah good after noon. And why don't you all take your seats.? "he said while signalling us to the empty chairs.

I scanned through the table. I saw that  Ria sat beside Siddarth....... Suddenly I felt an urge to slap that bloody woman. Why is she being clingy with my husband?

I dusted my palms and kept saying myself that it's alright.....
She can't win my husband.... I already own him period.

I sat opposite to Siddarth.... And my friends settled beside me. As soon as she saw me sitting with her classmates she made a disgusting face at me.

I glared her and kept my cool without lashing out on her.

Ravi sir as usual with his polite attitude started talking.

"Hey........have you guys had your lunch? If not why don't you agree something. "

I felt good at his concern so I smiled at him warmly and said

"No sir.... We are fine. "

Aadarsh sir took the lead and said.

"OK guys..... As you guys know we have gathered here for planning the fest.

I want you all guys to co operate  with all of us.
We will help you with your works..... But sometimes you may have to do most of the work. "

We all nodded because we have already known about that thing.
They have their exams nearing.... So they will use it as an excuse to escape the work.

"OK..... Then I can briefly divide work into 3 departments.  Sports, Organising and decorations.

We will do all the works regarding sports..... You just need to do decorations and organize the schedule for competitions. Am I clear? "

Geetha being over excited "OK sir.... We will do all the works... "
Sometimes we can't even guess about things over which she gets excited.

Morning she was saying that she would accompany me to help me as a saviour..... Now look at her excitement.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her.

Suddenly I noticed that I laughed out loud just now...... So I maintained my composure.

I waiting for someone to speak... Because it was like  pin drop silence. I am becoming nervous.

Ravi sir said "OK you guys can leave..... From tomorrow come to college when you are free and do the stuff like placards, invitations etc.

All the stationary stuff will be in our classroom. So come to there directly. And I want you to prepare something uniquely in invitations. "

We all nodded our heads and stood up to leave.

As we are leaving the canteen I heard Ria saying
"Sid baby..... I am hungry. Will you get me something to eat? "

I clenched my fists and just left from there.

I don't know what was happening but for the first time in my life I want to beat someone.
She would never even dare to say Siddarth 's name.

We all reached the room and sat down together.

"Savi..... Don't you think Ria is being more close to jeeju? "Swapna asked me confused with her behavior.

"Yeah.... Don't tell me he is cheating on you? I will beat the shot out of him if he do that. "Akki said angrily.