2 - Prison

Alesa Romano/Smith
------
(Edited)

"Where are my parents?" I asked, Mrs. Jonas

"I'm sorry to let you know, honey but your parents have been arrested as they've been caught this morning smuggling drugs," Mrs. Jonas said trying to find some emotions in me at this news but I was blanked, I didn't know what to feel, what to say? 

Should I be happy? That they won't be here anymore to hurt me, physically, and mentally, and Abuse me. That I won't be scared when he'll come next to touch me. What should I be? If they are in prison now, who will be our guardian? Will we go into the system? What's going to happen next? I was confused, I was blank, Mr. Jonas noticed it and said "You and Alexa are going to be living with your brothers"

Brothers? We had brothers? How many? Why were we never made aware of them? Are they our full brothers? Half brother? They were brothers from Mom's or John side? My mind filled up with many questions.

"Ma'am, are you sure? I think you are mistaken. I don't recall our parents telling us about brothers"

"I understand, But they are your full brothers, honey. Your mother confessed it to us in the morning and hence your brothers have been contacted. "Your brothers are on the way to pick you up, they will be here by tomorrow afternoon. Until then you can pack your stuff and stay with me tonight. Also, you can go to school in the morning to see off your friends and to pick up anything you want."

"Alexa? What about her?" I asked, I was worried about her. She was close to our parents and I'm sure she has not taken this news in a good way.

"Regarding that, Your oldest brother will be picking you up and your second oldest brother will pick Alexa up, you don't have to worry about Her, honey"

Mrs. Jonas went to talk to other officers asking me to go to my room and pack out the stuff I want to take with me, I made my way to the room I'd been staying in for I don't know how long, Where I've spent the happiest moments in childhood to the worst thing in my teenage.
These walls have heard me crying, begging John and his friends to stay away from me, from not touching me at the inappropriate parts.

I decide it's better if I don't think much about it and quickly pack the few pieces of stuff I've been surviving on these years, My jeans, hoodies, sweatshirt, swears, t-shirts, pajama set all inherited by me after Alexa used them for a while. Not forgetting to pack the teddy I have for as long as I could remember. I also packed my earphones, napkins, painkillers, little makeup, a few medicines, and other essentials.

I convinced Mrs. Jonas that I would prefer staying at the house than going with her as I didn't want to trouble her and also I want to spend my last night at the house as I'll be leaving tomorrow. After a few negotiations, she agreed to let me stay alone, tonight. Giving me her phone number and asking me to call for anything I need regardless of the time.

This morning was unusual for me, it was peaceful in the house, I did not rush to make breakfast or clean the house and I even showered with hot water. I was hungry because the last thing I ate was an apple for lunch so I made cereal for myself, which I was only sometimes allowed to eat.
Once I was done, I left for school. I didn't want to say bye to any friends because I had none nor I had stuff to collect from school, the only reason I went to school was my brothers will be here in the afternoon and I had nothing better to do in the meanwhile.

----

  I was now on my way back home. The school was boring as usual. I got bullied by that popular boy again and then my enemy threw thrash in my locker and then I got to know that I failed my maths test and lastly, when I was leaving for home I bumped into the girl who had painted water in the hand and my clothes got ruined.

Bad luck was always with me. I was crying on my way back home.  thinking about all the bad things happening to me and when I finally reached home. I opened the door of the house and two people were sitting in the living room of my house.

One was a police officer and the other one was a man in his late 20s. He was intimidating and scary. He was looking at me like he was trying to read me and scan me.
I went inside and greeted them "I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked no one in particular

"Hello Ms. Smith, I'm in charge of your parent's case. And he is the legal guardian of you and your sister" the office said and I looked up at the guy beside him

He had the same green eyes as me and Alexa and he had dark brown hair as mine and his eyes were darkened.

"Hello Alesa, I'm Lorenzo your oldest brother and guardian and I'm 27," he said with a poker emotionless face

"Uhm hello, I-i am Alesa and I'm 14" I replied and not gonna lie I was scared of him. He didn't do anything bad to me but I felt like running away from him but I can't

"So Mr Romano, I'd like to leave and now you are officially her guardian. Thank you." the officer said and left

It was awkward between us until he spoke "I'm sure you might be hungry. Go get changed we can have lunch then" he said And I nodded.

I ran into my room and took a breath which I didn't know I was holding. He scared the shit out of me

I quickly had a bath as I was all dirty from school.

I changed my clothes and went downstairs and he was in the living room

I changed my clothes and went downstairs and he was in the living room. Waiting for me  as he saw me he said "Let's go" and I followed him without asking any questions

I saw a black SUV outside the house and he sat in that I Quickly sat inside it without questioning and buckled up the seat belt and he drove
He stopped outside a famous 5-star hotel and I followed him inside.

--------

Second chapter yay
I hope I get some love as I got in the previous story.
Let me know if you like the story so far...