Back in the chair

Just a heads up this chapter might be a little more violent so just beware! Also thank you guys for all the votes! Your guy's comments make my day!! As always love you!

I struggled in my restraints trying to get them off. I could handle one day of isolation, one day of beatings, even one day of Jaden, but this was a different story. This man, he made a new type of fear rise in me.

I think he could sense the fear in me because he smiled at me almost happily. I knew it wasn't a good happy, it was a 'hey i'm gonna make you wish you were dead!' type of happy. That was just the sick and twisted type of thing that they did at HYDRA, it's why I left. I was honestly afraid of what he could do to me. If he wanted to he could make me a whole different person.

Everyone knew about the winter soldier and at HYDRA, everyone knew about their methods of control. What if they did that to me? I honestly would rather die.

We sat staring at each other for what seemed like forever. The scientist was backed by at least 5 agents behind him. I could probably take the agents and honestly the scientist too but I just froze.

"Well, it's just lovely to see you again. My condolences for your buddy. You know if anything, it's your fault he died. If you hadn't of taken him from us he'd be alive." The man spoke harshly and taunting.

I snarled. "The person you kept here was not Eli. The Shadow was your pet, your weapon. Eli was a good man." I respond.

This just makes him laugh. He ushers for the guard to leave us and the door closes behind him. It was just me and him.

"Do you know my name Y/n?" He asks.

"You don't get to say my name" I hiss

"Hah. I'm not sure if you know of a man named Dr. Zola?" He asks while approaching me.

I had heard the name before, it was extremely familiar. He must have seen the look of my face.

"Dr. Zola. He was the man who worked with Schmit in the 40's. Legendary. He was my grandfather. My father continued his work and now I carry in his work."

"Schmit didn't have a family!" I almost yell at him.

He chuckles. "Well then how am I here huh?"

Anger builds in me now. An entire generation of this horrible family had continued HYDRA's work.

"What time is it?" I ask with a tiny bit of hope.

He looks down at his watch. "You were brought in a few hours ago, it's just past 3am."

I sigh. The day hadn't even begun yet. It's ok. I would be fine. It would only be a matter of time before the team came.

Zola 3.0 knocked on the door and the guards enter again. He nods toward me and they start moving to me. I look around. Four guards, if they were going to attempt to move me they would have to u chain me. I could take them then.

Just as I though they unchain me from the floor. I jump and deliver a kick to the one on my right. It's powerful enough to knock him down. I turn to hit to other one when I feel a sharp pain in my side. I look back and see a man pull away from his punch and I crumble to the ground. It felt as if he had broken something.

I'm lifted once again and am dragged through the halls. My head is hung but when I do look up I see the faces of people. They smiled, laughed, and mocked me. These people were sick. I built up all the spit I could and spit at the nearest person. Hearing them grunt in disgust made me chuckle.

We reached a room where i'm placed in a chair and restrained again. I look around and try to get a hold of my surroundings. I didn't know what country I was in or if the team had found me.

The guards from earlier stayed at my sides.

"I don't suppose anyone has any water?" I ask half mockingly.

They keep staring straight ahead.

"Wow you guys are very talkative" I sigh.

I wait in silence for a little while until the doors open again. In walks Jaden with a smirk on his face. Damn it.

He ushers for the guards to leave and they walk out, closing the door behind them. My stare doesn't leave Jaden. I raise and eyebrow.

"What the hell do you want? You still upset I kicked you ass a few months ago?" I ask with a grin on my face.

He just continues smiling. He walks behind me where I can't see him. I feel his hands on my bare shoulders and I try not to shudder under his touch. He pushed my hair to the side and leaned in towards my ear.

"Actually now that you mention it, i'm am still a little upset." He whispers.

I hear a small click and then feel a sharp pain in my side. I scream out. The sick bastard just responds with a laugh.

I look down and see the red on my dress. What was with freaking HYDRA and ruining my clothes??

I look back up at him as he comes closer to my face. He grabs the sides of my face.

"You aren't so little anymore, and yet still here you are. Weak. Pathetic. Restrained." He says practically spitting in my face with each insult.

I hated that word. Weak. I was told so many times that weakness meant failure and death. He could see my discomfort as he came closer. He tightened his grip on my face and kisses me. I try to pull away but he doesn't let me.

I pull my head back and rapidly bring it back, slamming it into his face. The blow must have broken his nose because the blood started dripping.

He stumbles back and snarls at me. He storms out from the room holding his nose. I hold my head high. It shouldn't be too much longer now.

I sit in silence trying to slip out from the restraints but nothing happens. The door opens to reveal Zola 3.0 again. I stare up at him, some stray hairs falling in my face.

"I'm back! I've got some questions to ask you for now. First, your powers? Do you still have them."

I glare up at him and slowly shake my head no.

He seems confused. "Oh really? So even if you're scared? He eyes the guard to my right."

I notice this and take a deep breath. I shake my head once more and see the scientist nod to the guard. A hard blow is delivered to my face. I felt the blood gathering in my mouth.

"I'm not answering anymore of your god damn questions. I'm not your toy. Your experiments failed. You failed. As I was taught, failure equals death and weakness." I smile at him mockingly.

He just looks back down at his papers. He ruffles some papers and stands. He walks to a small cart in the corner that I hadn't noticed. I watch as he picks up a small syringe. He taps the side releasing air bubbles and starts towards me.

"Now this, truth serum. I need answers. I'm not going to get them out peacefully, so now i've resorted to this. I am not the weak one miss Y/n." He smiles as he injects the serum into my arm.

The burning sensation was overwhelming. I felt my veins and I felt the blood pumping. Before leaving the room the guards gifted me with a few more punches and even kicks. I spit out blood in their direction as they left.

I sat in the chair twitching as the serum ran through me. It wasn't for another few hours when the pain stopped.