30

"Jisung, you can beg all you want but nothing is going to change the fact that you just drank my last carton of chocolate milk." Jieun said as she scarily narrowed her eyes at Jisung.

Chenle looked between the two nervously. They didn't think that the girl was being serious when she said that chocolate was her life.

They had made the mistake of drinking her last chocolate milk carton while she went to make breakfast.

Now, they were in trouble.

Apparently she had been saving it for a special occasion. Jisung and Chenle were both sitting on the couch while Jieun stood in front of them.

Today was a really off day for her. Why?

Because she was on her period.

This time it was the real thing, and the fact that she was incredibly emotional during it did not help the two boys.

Jieun teared up as she looked at them, causing them to start panicking.

"J-Jieun, please don't cry!" Jisung said as he attempted to calm her down. Chenle ran a hand through his hair, the overwhelming feeling of guilt rushing through him.

Too bad they didn't know that it was just her hormones.

Her lip quivered as she looked away, part of her knew that it was just her period, while the other half was a mess and had no idea what was happening.

She went to her room, leaving the two boys sitting on the couch completely dumbfounded. After a few minutes they snapped out of their shock.

"You idiot! Why would you drink that without asking her?!" Chenle said as he looked at Jisung.

"Me?! You were the one who found it in the first place!! You were all 'Oh look, chocolate milk! Let's drink it without asking Jieun even though this is her house.'" Jisung said as he interpreted Chenle's earlier actions.

After bickering for a few more minutes about who's fault it was, they finally started to think about how they would make it up to Jieun.

"I know! Go and get her more chocolates and chocolate milk!" Jisung said as he perked up.

Chenle frowned, "Why me? Why don't you go?" He asked.

Jisung deadpanned, "You're the one that started this, now you go and fix it." He said monotonously.

Chenle thought about it for a little while, "Fine, I'll go, but you're not off the hook. Were both responsible, so while I go and get the chocolate you have to go and cheer her up." He said seriously, as if their lives depended on it.

Jisung grimly nodded. One thing was for sure, they needed to solve this before the others found out.

Although it might be a little late.

.......................................................................

Mark and Jeno both frowned as they rubbed their chests. A tightly feeling suddenly taking over. They felt their eyes glaze over.

"Whoa, why are you guys crying?!" Haechan asked as he looked at the two boys in surprise.

Sure enough, tears were running down their faces.

"I don't know?" Mark said confusedly as he started to wipe away the tears. Jeno felt dread creep up on him as he thought about it even more.

There was silence before they all figured it out.

"Jieun." They said together.

Haechan whipped out his phone and started to scroll down until he found Jieun's name in his contacts.