S I X T E E N

Y/N POV

One week had passed and my lil bro had to go back home. I walked with him to the train station and gave him one last hug before saying good-bye again. "I'm gonna miss you. Come back soon. Ok?" I said, my eyes almost tearing up.

Joo Hyun scanned me up and down, giving me a disgusted face. "Noona, don't cry. You look ugly." I wiped my tears away. "Aish, that's why I'm related to you. You ugly boy." He smiled at me and gave me another hug. Sigh. Why does he have to leave? "Bye noona. I'll tell mom and dad you said hi." He broke our hug. "OK, you better get going now before your train leaves." I said and watched as his back fade into the messy crowd ahead.

Well, I guess it's time for me to go back. I got into a taxi and drove off back to the dorms to get ready for my night class. I reached to the dorm and changed into a sweater with jeans and a tote bag for me to put my stuff into. Since no one was at home right now, i didn't have to make dinner for them today. Lucky me i guess.

I finally arrived at the school grounds and went inside the class, hoping that the professor wasn't there yet. I opened the door, expecting at least a few groups of students there already but to my surprise, no one at all. Not even the weird kid who always comes early. "Where is everybody?" I thought to myself, while taking out my phone.

(people in the comments, the eggplant emoji is there because he hates eggplants not because of *that*)

Why didn't anyone tell me? Dang it! I dressed up for nothing. Sigh. I wasn't really in the mood for cooking today so instead of cooking, I picked out some food for them. I walked over to the store and ordered some fried chicken with drinks and rice cakes. In total, I bought six boxes of chickens. Their stomach capacity is very...spacious. "This will be enough right?" I took the bags and headed to the company.

I waited downstairs for Hyunjin to come down. "Wahh, this place is really big." I looked around the company. There were many employees walking around the lobby and a few group of fans waiting outside the door. I came here once before but I didn't really have much time to look around the building. I knew it was big but I didn't know it was this big!

My mouth was wide open, admiring the simplistic interior of the company. Everything fitted well together. There was even a coffee shop next to the company. I heard it was owned by JYPE so that their employees, trainees, and idols could have a break there. Quite smart for a well-known company.

"Y/N!" I turned around to find the voice that called me. "Oh hey. Here are your food and drinks." I handed him the chicken and was about to walk away when he called my name again. "Yes?" I asked.

"Help me carry these up to the practice room. You don't have any plans right?"

"Nope I'm free. Not like I got anything else better to do." I mumbled the last part. I had. I had something else better to do. Mostly sleeping and watching k-dramas on my phone for the entire day. But hey! Being productive is way better than falling for the second lead in every freaking kdrama :)

I strutted my way to him and took half of the bags he was holding. He walked through the security scanner thingy, me following closely behind. We got into the elevator and he pressed the eighth floor.

It was very awkward in there. Complete silence. The only thing I could hear was the elevator's 'ding' and our breaths. We didn't even look at each other. Well that is until the door opened at level three and staffs started pouring in.

If I counted correctly, there were about twenty five staffs coming into the lift. So as expected, we were all squished together. The bad part was that Hyunjin and I were facing each other, our body almost touching. Almost. The chicken was in the middle.

I was trapped in the corner and Hyunjin was facing me, with his hands on the railings. Our faces were inches apart. For a moment there, I was falling in love at first sight. But, I got a hold of myself and turned my head the other way, avoiding eye contact with him. As I turned away from his gaze, I heard a little chuckle coming from him. This in fact really made me want to swing my head back at him to see if he really was the one who was giggling at me. Like, I can be confident too. I could stare at him for hours. But the consequence of that would be me falling for him and I did not want that. I ain't have time for that.

It was torture. The small capacity in the elevator was suffocating. After what seemed like an eternity, I heard the 'ding' that indicated we were on the eighth floor. Finally! "We're here." He said and pulled my wrist with one hand and the other, gesturing the crowd of staffs to make way.

I was following him while admiring the beautiful colours that decorated the walls. This company really is beautiful. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he stopped in front of me, making me bump into his back. "Owhh, why did you stop?" I rubbed my forehead due to the stinging pain cause from his back. "The chicken is squashed." He held up the box and showed me a pouty face.

"At least it's still edible right?"

NO ONE'S POV

Y/N and Hyunjin made their way to the practice room and opened the door to find the members practising for their new song. "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and 8" the boys shouted in togetherness.

Their moves were sharp and on point. And so were their sense of smell. The moment Hyunjin stepped foot into the room with the aroma of freshly fried chicken, the boys immediately stopped what they were doing and turned off the music.

"Food is hereeee!" the youngest exclaimed in joy. "Hi Y/N." The boys greeted her. Y/N took all the boxes out from the bags and placed in on the floor, tidying up the bags of plastic left.

They started to munch on the food while talking with each other as if it was a gathering/reunion. "Y/N, what are you going to do later?" Jisung asked. "Later? Nothing much. Probably sleep or go out with Wang Ja. Depends on my mood. Why?" Y/N took a drumstick from the box. "We want you to give us feedback on our new song." Felix told the girl who was now slurping the almost empty bottle of Coke. She agreed to them since she had nothing better to do. Even though she really wanted to go to sleep.

To Be Continued...