Kara Kara Bizaar

Link was actually kinda happy that Sheik was gone. He traveled faster alone, but another side of him said that maybe he should've taken her some place safe instead of just leaving her there.

   Link arrived in the Gerudo Desert, around noon when it was hottest. Unfortunately his champions tunic and thick hylian trousers was all he had. He could remove his hood though but then he'd risk somebody recognising
him.

He only had a about an hour trip before he arrived at Kara Kara Bizaar. It was a good place to settle down for a while bit he could only stay about a week before he had to leave and even then he was pushing it. He prefered to leave withing 3 days.

   The heat was hitting him like a brick wall in the distance he could see the Bizaar. But the heat made the building look distorted not giving him a reference of distance. He decided to wait about an hour or so to let the sun set a bit.

   About 30 minutes into his wait he heard a woman scream. He immediately turned in the direction of where it came and when he looked he saw Sheik being attacked by some Lifalfos. He began running to her before the ugly lizard creatures attacked her. At the last possible second Link drew his sword and took one out but the other one gave him some trouble, he dodged one of its attacks and took the opportunity to counter. Sheik was safe. "When I said we'd meet again i thought it would under different circumstances" Link said, when he looked at her she had a shocked expression on her face. "Whats wrong"? He asked her, she shook her head as if to get rid of what ever she was thinking, "Good to see you again Link".

   The sun began to set and Link began his trio to Kara Lara Bizaar. When he began walking Sheik began to follow him, he didn't take much notice. Bit the more he traveled the farther she gained distance. Link began paying attention to her, thinking she was stalking him, but when he looked she was looking at everything like it was something she had never seen before.

Before long the duo arrived at Kara Kara Bizaar. Link was curious because it was obvious she was following him, 'does she know about me but hasn't told me'. He thought, soon Sheik arrived, Link was sitting by the small pond breathing in the cold desert air, Sheik sat next to him. " Sheik how old are you", he asked her. "I'm 20 Link".

"Then why was a girl your age not only pretending to be a prostitute but being chased by the Royal guard". Link asked, she looked a little sad when he asked. He felt bad he may not act like it but on the inside he was a kind hearted person. He was like that on the outside too until his life went to hell, now he acts tough, not only for motivation to keep moving forward but also to hide the demons of his past.

   Sheik never did anwser his question instead she tried to change the subject. "Link I was wondering could I travel with you"? Link immediately thought 'NO'. But before he could say anything Sheik began talking again. "Link, when i met you yesterday i thought you were just another person who cared about himself. When we ran from the guards I realised that you weren't who you are on the outside, if only cared about yourself you would've ran and left me there but you didn't. And dont say you did that because you were helping me. I saw that fear in your eyes your running from them too. So please Link i havent had a friend in a long time please". Link didn't know what to say, she read him like a book, it was only a matter of time before she found out if not already. "Sheik... Give me till morning to think about it". With that he made his way to his room to think it over.

-next day-

   Link walked outside to find Sheik. He looked around the Bizaar to find her sitting on a rock facing Gerudo town. When she heard Link approach her, she faced him. "One day I want to go to Gerudo town". She said, "well have you thought it over Link".

   Link sat down next to her. "I'll let you travel with me" he said, "BUT there are somethings I need to say. 1, sometimes i visit the same place twice within a week. 2, if we do stay somewhere it wont be long so be sure your ready to leave when i say so. And 3, well i guess have fun". Sheik looked genuinely happy, "are you sure tou still want to travel with me"? He asked. "Yes", She said.

   "Okay then Sheik, lets go", with that they began a journey north. Link was still in a conflict about this, it would slow him down. But he did get lonely and now he finally had a travel partner and his first friend since that day 2 years ago.