༄ 𝟏𝟎 ༄

TW! smut
disclaimer! all parties are consenting

Eren's POV:

Tonight, I wasn't even considering hanging downstairs at the party. I just wanted to be alone. Living in a frat house, we have parties all the time, so naturally, I'm sick of this shit.

I only went downstairs once to get a drink, trying to avoid a drunk girl running her hand down my chest. I leaned against the wall in the hall, pushing my hair back with my hand.

I noticed a familiar head of hair walking through the crowd, pushing past people and gaining stares. Y/n. The fuck was she wearing?

I glared at her figure in the tiny dress she squeezed into. That was the last thing I'd expect her to wear. Let alone show up at all. I was hoping to avoid all conflict tonight, but I had a feeling I had to keep an eye on her.

I roll my eyes and tilt my head back, finishing my drink before getting another.

After a while, I decide I want to smoke, asking Reiner and Bert if they'll come with. I step out into the cool night, pulling out my lighter. We remain on the deck while drunk people were dancing.

I see Y/n dancing hazily, her cheeks read from the alcohol and her balance wary. As expected, the bitch can't handle her alcohol.

Suddenly, Sasha jumps into the pool, followed by Connie. Jean tackles Y/n into the pool. I stiffened and was about to walk over there, but she came up out of the water and yelled at him in retaliation.

The fuck was I gonna do anyways?

Reiner passes me the blunt. "Who knew she looked like that?" He said, motioning towards Y/n taking off her dress. I said nothing.

I knew. I was the only one at the entire school who knew. I was powerful. I owned her.

I watched as they played chicken, I watched them splash each other and laugh like little kids, toppling over occasionally.

And I watched Jean kiss her.

That fucker.

I didn't move though. I inhaled the smoke and watched, leaning over the railing. I watched his hands slide down around her, and hers around his neck. I watched them make out in the pool.

"Jeannn"

My body jolted slightly as heat raised inside me. Motherfucker. I don't know why that pissed me off that much, but i'm not gonna sit here and listen to this shit.

I started to walk towards them, but Bert grabbed my arm. Startled, I turned to look back at him. "What's wrong, man?" he asked me.

The noise of vomiting snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned to the hunched over Sasha, supported by Historia.

Y/n pulled away from Jean. She got out of the pool and stood there, body bare except for undergarments. I started walking towards her again, ignoring Bert, and ignoring everyone else.

I reached her and harshly grabbed her waist, tossing her small body over my shoulder, and walking around the side of the house to the garage.

Y/n POV:

The air was swept out of you as you were thrown over a shoulder, the bone digging into your rib cage. It was painful, and you coughed.

"The fuck? Hey!" You pounded on the muscular back below you with your fist, flailing it into the air. You looked up and made eye contact with Armin, who only sent you a concerned look.