23.

"A magician's apprentice

"A magician's apprentice. He was my best friend, like my brother, but when Namjoon legalized hybrids' hunt he just used his powers to bring me into a forest and abandoned me there during the coldest night this century, but then you have found and rescued me," Jimin looked up on him when Jungkook boiled.

How could someone, who Jimin had called a friend leave him for certain death?

"He knew you will die after what he has done," said Jungkook.

"I guess he wanted me to die, to get rid of me," Jimin sighed. "But I didn't, heaven has sent me you, so by abandoning me he actually did me a favor," Jimin smiled leaning in to peck Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook was quiet, his fists clenched as he couldn't imagine how anyone would like to abandon Jimin, not even starting about setting him out for certain death, yet he decided to sustain his anger.

"I'm also so happy I've met you," muttered Jungkook wrapping his fingers around Jimin's fox ear, drowning in his green eyes. How could someone be so beautiful.

"Jungkook, are you asleep?" Jimin has woken up from a short nap on Jungkook's wide chest.

They have been kissing and cuddling for a long time while lying on his bed, or rather their bed as Jungkook wasn't sleeping anywhere else. Jimin even wouldn't let him.

Those strangeness he has experienced in the silver lake returned when he was watching Jungkook's face from that close perspective. Actually it has been presented all the time, stuck in his chest causing his heart to beat in a different rhythm and his insides to twist madly at every thought of Jungkook, doubling by his sight, touch and kiss.

"King Jeon, I'm going crazy for you," whispered Jimin closing his mouth on Jungkook's ear then placing a few kisses down his cheek.

Jungkook's skin was so soft, smelling so beautifully Jimin was addicted to that structure and scent.

His lips brushed Jungkook's sending electrifying chills all over his body.

"Have I slept for long?" Jungkook's raspy whisper caused him to move inches from his face.

"I don't know. Counting time isn't my strength," muttered Jimin.

"Who cares, we can have some time for each other so we can as well spend the whole day in bed," Jungkook winked.

"I guess it's evening now, it's already dark outside, Jimin looked towards the crack in the tent wall.

"Are you feeling better?" Asked Jungkook slipping his hand underneath Jimin's sweater caressing over his belly all meaningfully.

"Yes I do," Jimin found himself in difficulty to speak as the heat storming into his body was insane. "Why?"

"No just..." Jungkook became bit shy, yet his hand glided down over Jimin's most intimate part so it hardened immediately in his pants. "I wanted to have sex. Damn I want you so much," Jungkook sat up pulling Jimin's sweater over his head then falling on his lips in hungry tongue filled kisses.

Jimin pulled him closer playing with his lovely curls that had became even longer lately. But long hair suited Jungkook, it made his features unbearably handsome.

Jungkook's hands were working on getting rid of Jimin's pants, but the tent door opened and they jumped from each other quickly.

"Um... I... just... the ceremony is starting so wanted to let you know," Jin covered his eyes then left the tent quickly when Jungkook burst out into laughter.

Jimin felt sweat rolling down his spine.

"What?" He whispered.

"No, just thought that the poor guy has to die a virgin as shamans need to keep a celibate to be able to fully use their powers."

Jimin sighed.

"It's good I'm not a shaman," he muttered.

Jungkook's burning eyes laid on him.

"You have no predispositions to become a shaman dear. One, you're to pretty, two you can twist someone's head, three you want to be laid down so badly in every possible position and place," Jungkook was talking while sucking over some parts of his body.

"What about the ceremony? We will be late," asked Jimin.

"That doesn't bother me at all," Jungkook pulled his pants down leaning over his lap. "My beautiful boy needs release, that's my top priority now."

A second later Jimin felt Jungkook's lips closing on him working on it so deeply the whole world spun.

"What you are doing to me," Jimin was still blushing terribly when half an hour later they had left the tent walking through the village holding hands, their hair still dripping after a quick bath.

"You're doing things to me," Jungkook raised his brow.

Jimin just wrapped his arms around him resting his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

They were walking like two cuddle bears both unable to let go even for a second, that strangeness in Jimin's stomach and throat was significantly bigger, something he wished to voice out, but it wasn't composing into a word yet. Of course he knew that word, yet he was still afraid of it and it's consequences. What if Jungkook didn't feel the same way? Fortunately the crowd of villagers cut Jimin's thoughts when both approached walking through the people to get a view over the main square.

There was Jin dressed up into a special robe standing in the middle holding a glittering wand, raising it up before approaching a kneeling boy. Jimin's heart skipped a bit, he let go off Jungkook pushing through the crowd, rubbing his eyes to see clearer, because he must have been mistaken, it couldn't be, as the young man with bushy curls and a stubborn expression looked exactly like his best friend.

 Jimin's heart skipped a bit, he let go off Jungkook pushing through the crowd, rubbing his eyes to see clearer, because he must have been mistaken, it couldn't be, as the young man with bushy curls and a stubborn expression looked exactly like hi...

Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jimin telling Jungkook about Taehyung and Jikook's hot time? How will Jimin react to seeing Tae?

Much <3