Thank You! (More Books?)

Et ainsi ça se termine.

And so it ends. I'm shocked, perhaps, that I was able to draw out this story for so long, because I'd never written a book in the same way I had this one. The process was tricky: write a rough draft, polish it, proof-read the final, polish again, and publish. Thank you for being so patient!

The idea for this book originated about a year ago, and I hadn't thought to start writing it until wonderful readers like you all expressed interest in another Timothée book. I really cannot express how grateful I am just to know you're reading this now. You truly make writing worthwhile, and I'm so glad to be able to do it. 

As in terms for the future of my Timothée books, I'm not entirely sure where the next one will lead. I have a few ideas, but as of now I'm preparing to take my third hiatus. I'll be back with more information by the start of July 2021 (so if you're reading this past then, know I'm already deviously cooking up a new story idea). 

I've also decided to submit this story to The Wattys! I do hope Vera, Timothée, Bella, Sam, Avery, and Toni can persevere through the challenge, so it's only hope from here. 

Once again, thank you so much for reading Forever, Yours. 

kingdombyers