17: pre-runway looks

"𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥?"

~🌙~

Eun Hyerin

What an introduction.

I could't deny the looks of these boys and yet they were only in casual outfits. I was no where near prepared to see them fully fitted in suits, hair and makeup done. 

And Jay.

Something about him intrigued me further. We locked eyes a few times in the dressing room. I did so casually with a polite smile, but him? He met my gaze, blinked and looked away. He smiled to himself a little a bit. Was he a shy person? I'd hate to intimidate him with my curiosity, but I was like a bee drawn to a flower.

"Hyerin-ahhhh!" Seonhui sang. She looked around for me with fast eyes and cheered after she finally found me touching up my makeup.

"Darling, will you do me a favour?"

"Of course," I chirped, "What might that be?" 

"There is an engaged couple coming to the event later who are getting married and they are looking to buy your father's wedding package. Would you be interested in modelling a wedding dress along side one of the boys?" 

"I uhh-,"

I was hesitant. I was already drowning in three ball gowns and having to change dress, hair piece, hair style in jewellery was so already so tiring. I felt like a clothing store mannequin. But of course, I couldn't say no. This event was far too important to my father and his company.

"Please darling, it really won't be much harder," Seonhui pleaded with an old lady pout. 

"Sure, why not?" I gave in. She cheered with joy before bringing me into a tight hug. She even rocked me side to side. 

"Thank you so so so much, you darling girl!" 

"It's no problem, really," I laughed as we parted, "Anything for a great show."

"Exactly that! Now, shall we get those boys runway ready?" Seonhui smirked at me and announced for the boys to congregate on the runway. After a few seconds they came filing out one by one. That in itself was a runway.

First out was Jungwon, in a standard black suit with a suede trim on the collar. He had a white shirt underneath with a black tie. He walked out shyly, bowing at Seonhui who was clapping at his entrance. Sunoo and Ni-ki followed linking arms. They wore the same suit, floral patterned but in two different colours: blue and green. It seemed fitting that they came out together and I giggled at their cute behaviour. 

Next came Heeseung who wore an all grey suit with with a striped tie. He walked out very confidently as if he was already trained and on the run way. He strutted confidently onto the long stage, one hand in his pocket and the other swinging freely.