COURT

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V.

Currently we were sitting in the court.  Yup, too fast but all we did this morning was panic.

Before coming here, I still got numerous reminders from Lisa to marry her and have a perfect life.

Seems like they don't know I am married.

The judge was an old person, maybe in his early fifties or forties, with brown hair and wrinkles, somewhat familiar.

And I still doubt on Minho. He's currently biting his nails and seems like to almost cry right now.

Taehyung is still quite chill right now which is a good thing since he won't panick.

I still remember how much trouble I faced in making him wear a proper suit, but fortunately I succeeded.

Our friends weren't allowed here since I am A CEO

Our friends weren't allowed here since I am A CEO. So only Lisa, another guy who I assume is her soon to be husband, their lawyer, Minho, me, Taehyung and (your name) are here.

The court finally started as I took a deep breathe. Taehyung held me hand tightly, as I smiled at him.

Minho stood up and smirked catching me off guard. He walked towards lisa who standing in the stand, since it was his turn to ask the questions.

"so Ms. Lisa. I have heard you take really good care of Ron?"

He asked with full confidence as I was quite relieved.

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

"Yes since I have been taking care of him since 4 years now"

She said confidently as Minho smirked.

"according to the medical records of Ron, I have in my hand, he has allergies from 3 things, can you name them?"

"objection. This question is not regarded to Dais-"

Lisa's lawyer, Mr. Lee, started but the judge stopped him mid sentence.

"Objection over ruled. Please continue mr. Choi"

"so Ms. Lisa, please amswer"

She gulped and looked at her lawyer, who remained quite.

"p-pea-nuts-"

"are his favorite."

Minho cut her while The judge wrote down something on the paper.

Mr. Lee gritted his teeth as The case had already began with a bad starting for them.

"Ms. Rose, your close friend, has informed that she likes spending most of her time with Ron. But the information she has given us, also says that Ron stays with her most of the time. May I ask why?"