Chapter Two: Exam

Toshinori was torturing him.

  He had to clean Dagobah beach in 8 months, then two months for special training, depending on the circumstances.

  Izuku, just to spite his mentor, cleaned the beach in 7 months. He didn't even use his quirk.

  Toshinori stared over the waves.

  Izuku walked up behind him.

  "Hey Toshi." He said.

  "Hey Izuku." Was his reply.

  "Well done my boy, you did it much faster than I had anticipated! Now we get 3 extra months for.. well, you'll see." He said.

  They stood admiring the view a few more minutes, until Toshinori turned to his protege.

  "Izuku. I would like to speak with you. It's about my quirk."

  Izuku's attention was now solely on his mentor.

  "You see, my quirk is unique in that it can be passed on from person to person. I am the eighth wielder of this power, and I would like you to become the ninth. It is called One For All, and over time it stockpiles energy. It also upgrades the quirk of the current wielder, but I'm not sure how your's would work. Do you accept?" He said.

  Izuku stared at him for a couple of minutes.

  "You're completely serious about this." He said.

  Toshinori nodded. "I know it's far fetched-"

  "I've heard of much weirder stuff, don't worry Toshi. If you really think I'm deserving of such a power.. then I accept. I'll do my best to do good with it. I'll make you proud." He said.

  Toshinori grinned.

  "I was hoping you'd accept." Toshi plucked a single hair from his head.

  "Eat this."

  Izuku scowled at the man, then blinked the hair into his stomach.

  The effect was instantaneous.

  "W-whoah..." Izuku stared at his fist.

  His body felt.. good. He felt strong. Powerful. Like he could take on a hundred villains with ease.

  "Izuku, you won't be able to handle the full power of one for all right off the bat, you need to bulk up a little and let your body get used to the new energy coursing through it. Try and punch me at a low percentage." All Might said, now in his muscular form.

  Izuku threw a punch, shouting "5 percent!"

  Green sparks exploded out of the teen, the tell for his new power. All Might caught it, putting 5 Percent into his own arm.

  "10 percent!" Izuku shouted.

  He stopped when he got to 50, then worked his way up to 53 percent before his arm got really sore.

  "Incredible Izuku, you can use 50 percent right off the bat! Now you just need to practice regulating it to 50 on instinct, then incorporate it into your fighting style alongside blink."

  Izuku grinned at his mentor.

  "Can we spar? Right now? I want to get a better feel of it against an opponent right off the bat."

  All Might nodded thoughtfully.

  "Using it on me to test or train is a good idea, as I can handle it if you go overboard. Very well. Come at me my boy!"