8

Y/n POV

As days went on, Reki has been helping Langa and I practice more, which of course resulted in more bruising, cuts and scratches

As days went on, Reki has been helping Langa and I practice more, which of course resulted in more bruising, cuts and scratches. Every time I come home with a bandaid on my face my aunt would freak but she wouldn't feel out as much as Reki and I convinced her it's just from skating and that I'm okay.

"Y/n! Day by day your face is getting more worse!" My aunt Mary says loudly as she was laying on the floor, wearing a crop top and some shorts.

"Auntie why do you have your bra on the floor, I have guests with me; why haven't you cleaned up yet. And why are you watching My Hero Academia without me" I say with a frown as I went over to the couch and tossed it to my aunt.

"Ah, excuse me" I hear Langa say sheepishly as Reki came behind saying his hello to my aunt.

As she had turned around to shamelessly put on her bra but in a very quick motion, which I was slightly grateful for. Langa was burning red at seeing how my aunt is being in awkwardness.

Reki has become accustomed to my aunts antics. My aunt owns a cafe restaurant and it's kind of like a maid cafe and it's a big hit. My aunt is a totally different person when she comes home from work, she's more lazy and is very childish. That's why Oka comes by more during the afternoon since she's much now carefree in the afternoon and onward than in the morning.

"Wah, I'm sorry! You should've sent a text that you were inviting your friends over, but hey I see that's the new friend you've been talking about~" My aunt said excitedly as she stood up and walked towards Langa. "The two of you seem to have so many wounds on your faces, is it from skating?"

"Ah yes, as you already know, I'm teaching them skating, don't worry I'm keeping an eye out for them so they won't hurt themselves too badly" Reki said with a grin as we all went to the dining room.

"Hey old hag you can let go of Langa's arm" I say as we now sat down on the comfy dining chairs. Langa had a awakard look on his face when my aunt cling onto his arm. She tends to do that with new people who come over.

"I smell fried curry" Reki said as his stomach grumbled in hungry.

"Old hag? Am I really that old?!! 28 isn't that old, is it?" My aunt pouted as she recoiled away from Langa and laid her head on the table. "And yes I made spicy fried curry, thankfully I made a ton for tonight"

"I was joking, auntie, I don't need you to be all sensitive tonight" I say with a sigh as my aunt shot up from the table and let out a smile.

"Okay good! I'll serve you guys some curry right away! Reki you can take some left overs to your family too" My aunt said with a giggle as she got up and went to the stove.

And so then Langa got to meet my aunt in her embarrassing childish state. I know he noticed the little shrine my aunt and I had for my parents. I had told him about the passing of my parents and when I looked into his blue eyes, he seemed sad. I didn't want to question his sudden expression since it changed when Reki called him to go to my room. He got to know a little bit more about me as we spent the time talking and watching movies.

*•*•*•*•*

"Think about tempo! Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock" Reki yelled at us as he sat on top of a high ramp a couple of meters away.

We were practicing again, and this time I wore knee pads and one on my elbows too for protection. Reki had got it for me since sometimes I do forget to bring extra tights or my gym shorts when we practice after school.

We have been following his instructions as we had our right foot front and our left foot back on our boards. We had to move side to side but towards Reki's direction. I could feel myself shaking with slight panic as Reki made us do this. This is so different from surfing and roller skating, and I needed to always keep that in mind. But the fear of falling and hurting, again, is such a pain.

"Whoa-" I hear Langa say from behind making me break my train of thought as I felt his body collide on mine.

"Hmpth" I let out a breath as I felt Langa's weight on me. The two of us were on the concretar floor as I felt stinging o my hands. Great more bruising and scrapes on my hands and face.

"Sorry, y/n" Langa mumbled sotly as he got off me and helped me stand up, the two of us flustered a bit.

"So, your front always comes off huh? And Y/n you need to control more of your shaking, I know you're afraid to fall but you shaking so much is what will make you fall" Reki tells us from the ramp he was on.

"We'll try again and do good this time," I say with a sigh as I moved towards my board and placed my foot on it. It was already getting a bit chilly on this afternoon.

"Langa, does your foot bother you that much?" Reki asked as I put on Reki's black jacket which I had wrapped around my waist that he had let me borrow earlier.

"I'm scared if it's not attached" The blue haired teen mumbled as he looked down. I looked over at the the blue haired teen and skated towards him.

"I'd be more scared of it was attached, but remember no duct tape! You almost died, remember" Reki obliged as he slid down the ramp and walked towards us.

I gave him a reassuring smile he looked up at us. I know he's still trying to adjust into skating as I am. Langa's phone rang as he took it out his pocket and sighed when he saw what was on screen making Reki and I look at im in confusion.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I leaned closer to him which made the boy feel flustered a bit.

"It's from work" Langa said with a deadpanned look.

"Another rejection? You were spaced out during your interview again" Reki a bit jokingly making me shoot him a warning glare.

"I wasn't!" Langa denied.

"That's it, you just don't talk enough. It's no a big deal, so let's talk a bit more, huh?," Reki said teasingly.

The red head picnched and stretched Langa's cheeks earning a harsh cold glare from Langa but I couldn't help but chuckle.

"I didn't get the interview" Langa said stoically.

"Just the resume? How are you filling those out?" Reki asked as Langa got off his board and walked away to get his backpack.

He came back to us to show his small resume which showed the things he's done before and important stuff from him. His picture he had put on his resume....he didn't look to professional. He must of took the picture when we've been practicing a lot on skating since you can scratches and bruises on his face. What he written down didn't look to good, his writing isn't the best. It makes sense since he's still somewhat a beginner in Japanese writing.

"I didn't do any reading and writing, so..." Langa said plainly making me frown for him.

"I think Reki should help you fill it out. I still need a lot to learn still" I say sheepishly and Langa shook his head at me. I've may have been living here for 3 years but I still have a lot to work on my writing as well.

"No it's fine" Langa says plainly making me frown again. I think I know what we can do for him.

"Hmm, I guess we have no choice" Reki says as he looks over at me and I nod. We had to go meet up at where my uncle works.

And with that the three of us headed to where my uncle works at. We had begged our uncle to ask his boss to get Langa to work with us again since he needed. Luckily since the three of us begged to him and I've mentioned about my aunt, I guess a little black mailing but he reluctantly said he would have a word with his boss about letting Langa work at the shop again.

*•*•*•*•*•

(Unedited)

Hey readers!

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Im going to use Yasuko Takasu from Toradora as the readers aunt! :) I hope y'all had a great day/night. Will be updating soon! Thanks for reading!