˚✧˳ Chapter 32 - A Margarita ˳✧˚

✧ CHANGES ✧

CHANGES

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

THE WHOLE ROADTRIP BACK TO HOME, MADE THE BOY BESIDE ME DRIVE ANXIOUSLY. Even though I told him to relax and breathe some human air, he was still tense. He probably didn't think that the stress consuming his mind is now free to go. He couldn't accept the truth unless he finally knows who killed the killer.

"No sign of Vanya." Five stated as we walked along the corridors along with our two brothers.

"She's not in any of the rooms," Diego added. "She's not downstairs, either." Klaus connected. "I tried to dial her again, but there were no answers." I sighed.

"Well, I'm out." Diego shrugged, placing a reassuring hand on Klaus's shoulder.

"—Wait, wait, wait."

"Where are you going? Vanya's still out there, and so are Hazel and Cha-Cha."

"I know. I'm gonna get my things and then I'm outta here. I got some unfinished business with those fools." Diego then stormed off.

"Diego and his hero complex are getting out of hand. I think he needs a therapist." I commented, crossing my arms as I leaned on the handrails of our stairs.

"Hey, did Dad say anything about the apocalypse when you spoke to him? Any clues of how it happened?" Five queried, his thoughts not leaving that topic at all.

"No

"No. No clues. Truly terrific shave... But no clues." I could tell Klaus was already exhausted from even talking about it just by his tony and body signals.

Five scoffed and skipped passed him towards the stairs wherein I followed him from behind. "You know, come to think of it he did mention something about my potential, and how I've barely even scratched the surface of my—" Klaus was interrupted by Five who wasn't paying attention to what he was saying as we went down.