Chapter 8

Tsunade is having a blast for the first time in her life right after being Hokage.

And the paperwork had lessened too after the training-happy Naru and the destructive Uchiha brat had left for their mission.

Nothing can ruin her day now!

The door suddenly slammed opened just at the same time Tsunade was gulping down a bottle of sake. The Chunnin's abrupt entrance made Tsunade choke and cough when the sake went somewhere it really shouldn't.

Pounding on her chest to help elevate the cough, Tsunade breathed a sigh of relief.

After that, a harsh glare had befall on the Chunnin that though it was a good idea to enter without knocking. Atleast he's not entering through the window unlike a certain Hatake.

"Well?! Their better be a reason why you distracted me from my paperwork and almost choked me to death!"

Gulping and quickly shoving his fear aside, the chunnin said, "Hokage-sama, Orochimaru sent a message."

That made Tsunade look blank.

"... "

"... "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Are you really sure that you weren't hallucinating or something?", Naru asked Sasuke once the two had entered an empty classroom where they had erected silencing seals and the wards/spells she and Sasuke had learned during the vacation days.

Giving a small grunt, Sasuke crossed his arms, "Its not like I'm the only one."

That made Naru confused, "What do you mean?"

Glancing at the girl, Sasuke told her what he had found out yesterday, "Apparently your cousin, Potter, can also hear something as well and was just telling this to the Granger girl and ginger brat in the library where I heard their conversation."

Naru frowned.

So does that mean her baby cousin can also understand the hissing aside from Sasuke?

"Does everybody else know?", Naru frowned.

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders, "Probably only the three of them. Though I did read what it means when I went to the library."

"Okay", Naru was curious.

Sasuke elaborated, "Its an ability called Parseltongue, it makes them understand and talk to snakes. Like a kekka genkai only passed down through family."

Naru blinked, "If it's passed down through family, then shouldn't I also have this Parseltongue whatever? Harry has one and he's supposed to be my cousin."

Sasuke shrugged, "Hell should I know."

Naru gave him a deadpan, "Aren't you supposed to be the oh so knowledgeable one?"

"Compared to you, I am", Sasuke smirked at the blonde.

Naru felt her eyebrow twitching, the urge to lunch the bastard getting oh so very close. And Sasuke know that too, which is why he escaped via shunshin.

"Oh this won't be the last time that we talk about this teme. Mark my words, I'll be having my revenge", Naru vowed to herself with an evil smirk.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Alright", Tsunade grumbled as she sat beside the chair opposite of Orochimaru, the two known Sannins hidden behind seals inside the bar they had entered moments prior, "Their better be a reason why you called me in the middle of work", the Senju shot Orochimaru a glare.