Epsiode 32

excuse mistakes

Lol ain even know this book was #2 in hood fiction.
Somebody pm'd me and said that my book underrated. I agree but it's whatever thanks for the support guys !!

Reagan Davis
Age : 19
Houston, Texas

"You still haven't talk to her?" I asked Nyla.

She sighed and shook her head. "No, I guess being friends wasn't meant to be."

I pouted as I glanced at Nyla. I was picking her up from school and she looked so down. She told me that Kambree has been mute and just ignoring her.

I think there's more to the story but I don't want to press the issue.

"I think you should talk to her mom, maybe she can help." I suggested.

"I can't go to her house though." She said lowly.

"I just don't understand what I did. I've never had a real friend and when I finally get one she starts ignoring me outta nowhere." She groaned.

"I really think it's something going on behind it." I shrugged.

"Maybe, but I'm not gonna play detective when she doesn't want to talk to me. So I'll just move on like she did." She shrugged.

"Aww I'm sorry stank." I pouted

"It is what is." She shrugged.

I decided to drown the silence out with some Rod Wave.

——

"Ask yo daddy Seem." I sighed filling out paperwork.

"Man mama please." Ja'Seem begged.

I smacked my lips and groaned. "Bring me my damn phone."

He grinned and ran upstairs. Seconds later he came back with my phone and my card.

"Which one?" I asked.

"The yellow one." He replied.

Ja'Seem has been bugging me and his dad about a new game chair and the only reason I bought it was because he was rewarded with the highest math score in his grade.

"Piss me off and it's going back." I said.

"Thank you love you mama." He grinned kissing my cheek and running off.

"Mhm love you too." I waved off.

I was in the middle of applying for my cosmetology license. I only had three more classes to take and then I would officially be a cosmetologist.

Lex is even helping me with the classes so they're going by faster and quicker.

"Ma Ma." Raelyn whined rubbing her eyes.

"Yes baby?" I sighed once again.

"Da Da." She sniffled.

"JAMARI COME GET YOUR DAUGHTER!" I yelled.

"IM ON THE GAME!" He shouted back.

"IM ON THE GAME RAY!" He shouted again.

I kept ignoring him because he knew what I wanted.

Next thing you know he stomped down the stairs without a shirt and grey sweatpants.

"You ain't hear me say I was on the game?" He questioned.

"I did." I shrugged.

"Why she can't stay down here with you?" He frowned.

"Nigga she asking for you." I mugged.