Chapter Nineteen

Reese's P

Reese's P.O.V

          "Thanks for coming with me." 

          "No problem." I grab his hand as we walk towards Megan and her parents. "Relax, they'll like you."

          "That's easy for you to say. You're from here. I was pretty much raised by the man that tried to kill them."

          "Considering you can use magic on the Isle, you'll be fine." I nod taking a deep breath.

          "Mom, dad, this is Reese Hearts."

          "I just remembered I have homework."

          "Ree, it's fine." Aiden assures me. 

          "It's nice to meet you Reese." Hercules says with a smile.  "Though we aren't entirely sure why Megan wanted us to meet you."

          "Really Wonder breath? She's Hades daughter." My grip on Aiden's hand tightens. Hercules eyes widen.

          "I am, and he is a better parent than the Red Queen. Honestly, he's  a good person at heart. Once you get through the many, many layers of loathing and anger."

          "Well, it's good to meet you cuz. Let's eat."

          "The ocean? I'm out."

          "You'll be fine, I'm right here." I sigh sitting down. Breathe in out. Just like Pani taught you. No one going to push in. Hopefully. 

          "So, Reese, where did you live before Auradon prep?"

          "The Isle. Along with Mally E, Jay and Carlos."

          "What's it like over there?"

          "Well 20 year garbage strike, no fresh fruits, no love- well for most of us-, Territory wars. Rotten and limited food, no friends, it's more like gangs, and no WI-fi."

          "What about magic? Magic s not supposed to work on the Isle."

          "Dark magic doesn't Light magic on the other hand works just fine." I explain.

          "How many people know who you are?"

          "Origanally, it was just Mally, Evie, Mads, kitten, and Cece. Now I kinda announced it to all of Arudon and the Isle at the cotillion."

          "Kinda? You flat out, said it." Megan jokes. "How about we go for a swim?"

          "No, I'm good, I think, I'll stay here and try a blueberry, I've never had one." Which is true, I usually help Mal finish the strawberry's people send. This is really good. 

          "Are you scared of water?" Hercules asks. Thoough I'm not sure if he's serious or mocking me.

          "No. I just can't swim and getting wet makes me really sick." After the picnic Hercules decides I should meet Zues and the rest of our family. Yay. Note the serious amount of sarcasm. Oh, gods Persephone's here.

          "HERCULES WELCOME BACK SON!"

          "Hey dad."

          "Who's this?"

          "Hades daughter." Everyone gasps and starts whispering. 

          "IF ANY OF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY THEN COME SAY IT TO MY FACE!" 

          "You mean like the fat that you're a product of an affair." Posiden snarks.

          "Isn't that how most demi-gods are born. The gods being unfaithful." I counter. 

          "Who do you think you are?"

          "I think I'm the girl that turned my own mother in to a hedgehog. The girl that has the same powers as her father. The girl that can turn in to a jabberwalkie. The girl that can take on pirate on the Isle. One of the few people that use magic on the Isle."

          "So? That doesn't make you anything special." Another god comments.

          "And you all wonder why Hades wanted to destroy you. Is this how you treated him? Insults? Mocking him for doing the job he was given? None of you will ever be half the god or parent he is." I vanish and collapse back on my bed in the dorm.

          "How'd it go?"

         "Do you think dad regrets having us?"

Third Person's P.O.V

          Mal and Evie share a look. They're going to kick some good arse. "Of course he doesn't. You more than anyone knows how much he loves us. We have to go but well see you when we get back." Mal gives her sister a hug.

          "There you two are. Hi Lonnie, Jane."

          "Who wants to help me beat up the gods? The god's that just told are little  sister she's a mistake."

          "I'm coming too. Dad told me what happened." They look at Megan shocked. "What she's family. Plus it's time someone showed those gods what's up."

          "Great, how do we get to Olympus?"

          "Grab on and don't let go." Mal advises. Soon they all appear in Olympus. "ALRIGHT WHERE THE UNDERWORLD ARE THE GODS THAT TOLD MY LITTLE SISTER SHE WAS NOTHING!" 

          "Megan, dear what's going on?" Hera asks.

          "Meet Reese's very extremely over protective siblings. WHo can all sword fight and sh has the same amount of power if not more than Malefeant."

          "So?" Psoiden questions. "ALl we did was put the brat in her place." A few of the other gods nod in agreement. 

          "Right, and who gives you the right to decide where her place is." Everyone's mouths drop open as Mal's hair starts to flame up. "She is one of the few kids on that cursed Island who had the ability to know both her parents. She is twice the god any 0of you will ever be. SO IF ANY OF YOU EVER INSULT MY LITTLE SITER AGAIN YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT TH WRATH OF THE ISLE LOOKS LIKE! Okay. Great."

          "Remind me never to make either of them mad." Jay nods in agreement. 

          "How is our fault she's the product of an affair, that should've never happened?" Persheone questions. 

          "It's not, but she's not the only one." Posiden gulps realizing what she means. "Now I know why she didn't want to meet any of you."

          "No kidding, you all just immediately judged her." Megan says disappointed in her family.

          "She saved Auradon." 

          "She's been nothing but nice to everyone."

          "Even on the Isle she was one of the nicest kids you'd ever see."

          "You're all lucky, your immortal." Jay tells them.