19

It's now Monday. Last night, nothing happened. Well besides them seeing my scars that are on my stomach. They kept asking until I blew up. I told them to fuck off and mind their business. Not a smart idea but I can't have them knowing about what happened while I stayed with Ryan. Nobody fucking knows what happened besides Maxim.

My thoughts get interrupted by my alarm going off. I turn it off and slowly get up out of my bed.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I combed my hair out and put it into a messy bun.

I go into my closet and get some clothes out. I'm now wearing jeans with a sweatshirt. Well, should I say Brandon's sweatshirt. I put some tennis shoes on.

I go out and go over to my vanity. I put my rings on and some of my necklaces. I put mascara on and that's it. I grab my phone and headphones.

My dogs were still asleep on my bed so I kissed the top of their head. Apollo whined and snuggled deeper into my blanket. I smile and leave the room.

I head down the stairs, scrolling through social media. I go into the kitchen, grabbing an apple and taking a bite of it.

"Is that all your eating?" Leo asked. I look up from my phone and nod.

"Not really hungry." I say quietly. He nods and I go back to my phone.

The rest of the family came in after a few minutes. They didn't say anything and stared at me. I look up from my phone and raise an eyebrow.

"Can I help you with something?" I ask.

"New kids are coming today." Adrian says excitedly. I nod and raise an eyebrow.

"And you're telling me this why?" I ask confused.

"Because you can't be friends with them." Dante says sternly. I roll my eyes.

"Wasn't planning on it. If I find myself friends with them at the end of the day, then so be it." I say annoyed.

"Don't be friends with them, Addison." Darius says coldly. I smirk.

"Maybe I will be friends with them. How about that?" I ask.

"Then we make you guys end the friendship." Marcus says. I roll my eyes.

"Got it." I say annoyed. "But maybe I will be friends and I won't tell you."

"Don't be friends with them, Addison. That's final." Dante says.

"Why are you acting like these new people are horrible? Are they horrible? Or are you scared?" I ask looking into his eyes. He doesn't say anything and I smirk. "You're scared of these people. If I don't know better, these people are higher up than us and are dangerous. Are they not?"

"We aren't scared of them. They're just, bad people Addison." Chase says lying through his teeth.

"I don't like liars. You shouldn't lie about something that's true. You guys are scared of them." I say with a smile.

"Why the hell are you smiling? It's not funny."

"It is to me. Now, if you excuse me, I have school. Oh, if your bitch of a girl toy is there to annoy me, she may not have broken bones by the end of the day." I say to Chase with a smirk.

"She moved, Adds. You scared her off." My eyes lit up.

"Really? I don't have to hear her voice? Or see her fakeness?" He shakes his head. "Then I'm gonna have an awesome day."

"Don't be so sure about that, Adds. Don't mess with the new kids, got it?" Chris says. I roll my eyes.

"No thanks. Besides, everybody knows I'm the queen of the school. People respect me." I say with a smile. I then remember something and my smile drops. Everybody furrowed their brows. "I forgot about the party. Oh man, I'm about to get a long speech at school now. It's all Richard's fucking fault." I say coldly.

"How is it Richard's fault?" Chase asked.

"He died and I missed the party." I say with a pout.

"Are they not having a party this week?" Adrian asked. My eyes lit up but they quickly went back being dull.

"I think but I may not be able to go." I say sadly.

"Why can't you go?" Darius asked. "We aren't doing anything Friday."

"You guys may not have anything going on but I have to see my schedule. Eh, I'll do it later." I say with a shrug.

"Is she bipolar?" Chase whispered to Marcus.

"Hey, I heard that. You are so mean." I say with a frown.

"No, that's just the way she is." Marcus whispered back. I roll my eyes.

"Don't you guys have school in a few minutes?" Dante asked.

"Yep. I'm leaving. See y'all at school."

I grab my bag and go out to the garage. I look at each car and decide to go in the new one that I fixed yesterday. I grab the keys and get in.

I connect my phone and play one of the playlists. I start the car and make my way to school with my other siblings keeping up with me.