21

The day has been somewhat normal. The only thing that hasn't been normal was the stares that I've been getting. Sure, I got stares before but now, it feels like someone's watching me. I know my brothers, Shawn and Xavier have been looking at me but I didn't care.

We were finally walking to lunch when I decided to sit at my brothers table. I told my friends I would be there in a minute. Just had to talk to my brothers.

"Why are you sitting here, Adds?" Chris asked. I narrow my eyes at them.

"Can you stop staring at me? It's getting creepy." I say annoyed. At this, they furrowed their eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? We stared at you but we didn't have classes together before lunch." Adrian said. I looked at them.

"But- then- what?" I stammered out.

"We stopped staring after 3 period. So did Xavier and Shawn." Chase says. I tensed up. I felt stares on me again so I scanned the lunch room.

"Is something wrong, Addison?" Chris asked, looking at me. I didn't say anything.

"I keep feeling someone is staring at me." Everybody turned to look at me.

"Do you know who?"

"That's the problem. I look and nobody is looking at me." I say, scanning the cafeteria again. "Whatever. I'm gonna go sit with the boys. I'll see you at the house."

I got up from the table and walked over to my regular table. I sat down next to Stephan who had a girl on his lap. I roll my eyes and take my phone out.

"Doing anything fun tonight, cutie?" Stephan asked the girl. I tuned them out and scrolled through social media. I felt stares on me again and looked up from my phone.

"Stephan? Do you feel like people are staring at you?" I ask quietly. He looked at me confused until he nodded.

"Felt them all day. Thought they were from your family and the one boy but when I looked around, nothing." He says annoyed. I asked the question to the other boys and the same thing.

"You think a camera or something?" Brandon asked.

My eyes lit up and looked around the room to find a camera, pointed right at us. I pulled my phone out and texted one of my members to see if someone hacked into the security cameras at school.

"Who do you think it is?" Jordan asked.

"Don't know. They've been monitoring our moves all day." I say softly. My phone buzzes and I take it out.

U- Definitely someone hacked the cameras. They've been monitoring who you're hanging out with. Like what your routine is. Hard to trace the IP address back but I will update you.

I put my phone away and looked away from the camera.

"He's tracking it." I say quietly.

"Who's tracking what?" Shawn asked, sitting down in front of us.

"Nothing that concerns you." I say shrugging it off.

"What doesn't concern you?" Chase asked, sitting down next to them.

"Are we having a gathering of some sort?" Stephan asks from beside me. I don't say anything and go back on my phone.

"What happened to the girl, Steph?" I ask quietly. He shrugs.

"Left. She gave me her number though. Might use it later." Stephan says, smirking. I roll my eyes.

"You're a manwhore, Stephan." Brandon says, shaking his head.