24

Dante's pov

Today was stressful. Meetings after meetings. It didn't help the stress that we left Addison all alone with nobody. Sure, we had guards but they wouldn't know if someone would break in. I was worried.

We got home around 6 with the twins and Adrian pulling in right behind us. We all got out and walked inside. The smell of whatever she was cooking hit us immediately.

"Oh my god, that smells amazing." Adrian said.

"Addison?" I yell throughout the house. She peeked her head out of the dining room.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Did you cook dinner?"

"Yeah. Got here just in time. Get it while it's hot." She says, disappearing back into the dining room.

"She seems off. Do you think she's high?" Leo whispers. We don't respond and go into the dining room. We saw her sitting at the head, serving her a plate.

"Um, I sit there." I say. She looks up at me.

"Not today. You can tomorrow. Now sit and eat. I didn't spend an hour cooking this." We nod and take a seat.

"Are you high?" Marcus asks, looking into her eyes.

"Maybe. Maybe not. You may never know."

We all served ourselves and began eating. Marcus was the first person to eat it and gave it a thumbs up. We all began eating it and loved it. We looked at each other than at Addison who had her phone at the table.

"Um, no phones at the table." I say sternly. She looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Um, I'm at the head so I get to have my phone out."

"What did you do today, Adds? Anything fun?" Chris asked.

"You'll see." She says with a smile. We furrowed our brows but didn't say anything about it.

We finished our dinner and took our plates to the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. Addison came in and sat at the island.

"Dinner was good." Leo asks. She smiled.

"Can we see what you did now?" Darius asks.

"You have to promise I won't get into trouble."

"We can discuss this when we see what you did today." I say.

"Eh, good enough. Come on, let's go." She says excitedly.

"She's definitely high." Chase whispers.

"Like I said, maybe or maybe not." She says coldly.

We don't say anything and follow her upstairs. We noticed the stairs were taped off but we didn't question it. That's when we saw each and every one's door.

"Oh my god. Look at mine." Someone says, rushing over to theirs.

"Am I in trouble?" Addison asked softly.

"What? No. This is amazing." I say looking at everyone's door.

"What does mine represent?" Darius asks, looking at his. I stepped aside and let her look at what she did.

"You have to figure it out yourself." She says quietly. They look at her and furrow their brows.

"Figure it out ourselves?" Adrian asks. She nods.

"You'll find out what I gave you."

"Did you do mine?" I ask.

"No. I didn't want to trespass, so I didn't. If you want me to, I'll do it tomorrow." I nod.

"We will be gone again tomorrow, Adds." I say softly.

"I know. Please don't wake me up so early. It's not fun waking up at 4 every day." She says annoyed.

"Okay. what are your plans for tomorrow?" I ask her.

"I don't know yet. I did my room today then I did these."

"Can we see your room?" Chris asks. She nods and opens her door. We all go in and look around the room.

"It doesn't look different." Adrian says.

"I did the ceiling." She says pointing upwards. We all looked up and saw different things in different languages. We also saw constellations.

"What do the words mean?" Marcus asked confused.

"Things. I'll tell you when I'm ready." She says softly.

"Okay." I say quietly.

"So, do anything fun today at work?" She asks, diverting the conversation.

"Meetings all day. We also have them again tomorrow." I say shrugging. She nods. "What else did you do besides paint and go out?" She looks away and has a flustered look on her face.

"Nothing besides playing my music." She says softly. I nod.

"Anything else?" Darius asks, pulling his phone out.

"Nope. Look at the cameras." She says sitting down on her bed. I watch as Darius pulls up the camera feeds and looks at all of them.

"What are you planning on doing tomorrow?" I ask curious.

"I don't know. Haven't planned that out yet. I can't leave the house, right?" I shake my head. "Okay. Um, I have really no plans whatsoever. I'll find something to do tomorrow. I should probably work but I'll do that on Saturday."

"What are you working on?" Chris asks. She shrugs.

"I still won't tell you." She says cocky.

"If you say so."

"Okay, can you guys leave now? I want to watch movies and sleep with my dogs." She says petting Oreo.

"Goodnight bambina." I say softly.

Everybody says goodnight and we all leave the room. We go our separate ways and do whatever.