Chapter 24

A.N.
Huhuhu that picture tho uwu 11/10

Your POV
After a solemn embrace with Giyu, we sat under the Sakura tree and watched as the sun finally set. We now sat under a blanket of stars.

"Do you think there are other worlds out there?" I asked him.

"It's hard to say, but when I see a sky like that, it's hard not to believe that there are other worlds out there." He answered.

Giyu adjusted himself so the he was laying against the tree as I just stayed sitting upright. I gazed at him and focused on the details of his face.

His eyelashes were much longer than I thought they were when he closed his eyes. His lips were slightly parted as he breathed in. His hair swaying with the slight breeze we had.

I felt my face flush the longer I stared at him.

I know what our feelings are towards each other...but...what are we?

"Like what you see?"

I jumped at his voice and noticed his blue eyes were staring into mine and quickly averted my gaze.

Was I staring that long!?

"Uhm...I...sorry. I just think you're...really pretty, th-that's all..." I said quietly scratching my cheek.

"I don't think a girl is supposed to call a guy 'pretty'." He teased.

"Ah! Ehm...but I really do think you're pretty...you have long eyelashes, perfect skin, and pretty long black hair. Therefore, you are a pretty boy." I started to gain confidence.

This little boy thinks I can't tease him? Haha we'll see about that.

I watched as Giyu sat up, he was now facing me and had a slight blush on his face.

"Aww, is the pretty boy embarassed that a girl called him pretty?" I cooed and put my finger under his chin, making him blush even more.

The blush in his face quickly faded as he smirked and slammed me against the tree. His arms on either side of my head and his face up and close against mine. So close, I could feel his breath on my face.

"Am I still pretty?" He said in a low voice. My face flushed a deep red.

He let his arms down and stood up.

"We should probably head back, we don't want to be out here all night and fight off demons who want to kidnap you."

I sit there a blushing mess not even listening to Giyu. My heart was racing and my mind was imploding.

He waved his hand in front of my face snapping out of it and gave me his hand.

"Come on, let's go." He said pulling me up.

I walked back to Tamayo's with Giyu, his hand still holding mine as I tried to get what just happened off my mind.

Oh my god...what, was that back there...??

Giyu POV
I felt myself smirking knowing well that I had flustered (y/n) to the point of her overthinking about it.

"Are you having dirty thoughts about me (y/n)? Is that why your face is so red?" I teased her again.

"I-I'm not!" She defended.

"Oh really?" I said grabbing her hand.

"Giyu...!" She whined as she tried to hide her face from me.

"Haha okay okay, I'll stop."

(Y/n) remained facing away from me but still held onto my hand. I kept calling her name so she'd look at me.