Chapter 4

Warning: mentioning of jerking off

The first month of school went by and with every school day you had you got used to the girls talking about you, them being constantly around Oikawa and Aoi talking and hanging out with you. You also sometimes watched your brother and him at volleyball practice. But not just bad things were happening, you also get to see Oikawa everyday at school. He helped you pretty much, even if it's just him sticking his tounge out for you at class. Your brother still made a few cheeky comments sometimes but Oikawa knows that he's just worried about you so he feels less triggered.

You were currently in class, looking down and taking notes. You felt this feeling again. Someone starring. You looked up and looked around until the teacher begun to talk.

"A few love them, a few hate them" he said.
"A group project. There will be 6 groups of 4. You'll get the task to meet up and spend a whole day together. I want you to watch each other closely and note down the thing that makes each person of the group so unique. You, of course, can meet more often but spend at least one day together" the teacher explained and a few were excited, a few hated the idea and a few, plus you, didn't cared.

"I will assign the groups now" the teacher announced and begun.
"Hajime (y/n), you'll be with Tadaomi Aoi, Oikawa Tooru and Inumaki Nanami"

'Here goes nothing' you thought and looked at Oikawa who was smiling. 'Nuw he looks so sweet' you thought but immediately slapped you cheeks.

"You'll get 3 weeks for this assignment and I want at least 10 sentences about every single person here. You can now get together and talk about it till the lesson ends"
Oikawa and Aoi walked up to you. You stayed in your position and the two grabbed a chair and Oikawa sat next to you while Aoi sat next to him. You saw a girl with long brown hair approach you three and she also took a chair and sat next to you. On your left sat Inumaki Nanami and on your right Oikawa while on the opposite side of you sat Aoi.

"Hello, my name is Iwaizumi (y/n). It's nice to meet you Inumaki-san" you said. 'Well at least a better feeling than with Aoi' you thought as you gave Inumaki a smile. She smiled back and hold her hand out. You grabbed it and shook it. "You can call me Nanami" she said and you nod. "Call me (y/n), it's easier for me and my brother" you said giggling a bit.
"(N/n)-chan, you made another friend. I'm so proud of you" Oikawa cheered and hugged you tightly. "Oikawa-san, you don't know that maybe Nanami doesn't want to be her friend or other way around" Aoi said and you just looked at her.

"Look who is talkin' ?" Said Nanami. Your head turned to her. 'I don't understand anything'. Oikawa pulled out of the hug but kept his hand on your thigh. "What do you mean Nanami?" Aoi asked her with her innocent voice. "Haven't I told you to stop calling me Nanami. It's Inumaki for you." She said, rolled her eyes and turned to you two again.

"Sorry about that. So when do you guys want to meet up and where?" She asked and you looked at Oikawa who unconsciously stroke your thigh with his thumb. Oikawa looked at you and shrugged. "I'm going to be honest with you. I would really like to say let's meet up at my place but I don't want Tadaomi there. So I hope you don't mind doing it at your's (y/n) or Oikawa-san's" Nanami said and you shrugged. "I don't know. I have to ask first. I mean I don't want to bother my mom and my brother." You said nervously as you accidentally touched Oikawa's hand. You looked up and met with his eyes. You two started to blush a bit while starring at each other until Oikawa took your hand and held it tighter. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

"Hehe you two are really sweet" Nanami said.
"But you should better let go before the fangirls see that and threaten you or something" Aoi said and took you hand away. What you didn't noticed was Nanami's glare at Aoi.
"When should we do it if we would do it at (y/n)'s?" Oikawa asked and you shrugged.
"We could do it at saturday or sunday. We maybe could even do it as a sleepover. I mean, the teacher said a whole day and a whole day is 24 hours. It was just an thought." Aoi said. "It is a good idea, what do you think about it?" Oikawa asked you. To be honest, you really didn't wanted to.