𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

——————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

my eyes slowly open with sykkuno's head right next to mine, spooning him.

immediately, my heart starts to beat out of my chest just by the touch from sykkuno.

"hey.." i say in a quieter tone as sykkuno begins to shift around to me. his eyes still closed, stretching. "hey" he smiles, playing with my curls.

"are you feeling better?" i place a kiss on his cheek as sykkuno shakes his head, pouting.

he then crawls on top of me, clinging onto me like a koala and his head against my chest.

"i feel like poop that's been in cat and dog's piss, being thrown across a disgusting pond then back onto a silver plate."

a giggle escapes between my lips at his description of his sickness.

"then you must be feeling extremely gross huh?" he nods, placing a kiss on my chin. "why aren't you kissing me properly?" i whine.

sykkuno groans, sitting up but still on me. "i don't want to get you sick corpse. it's bad enough that you're here." i gasp dramatically.

"no! not like that! i'm just worried i'm going to end up making you sick." i smile. "don't worry about it love, i wouldn't mind being sick with you at anytime"

he rolls his eyes at me being a clichè fuck. "can i at least get one kiss on the lips?" sykkuno just stares at me, clearly debating if he should.

"fine. just one." i giggle in excitement. with that, sykkuno plants a kiss on my lips which feels like heaven. "i'm in heaven. thank you my guardian angel" my eyes closed.

this is going to be fun. i actually might be getting sick. i've been showing some symptoms few days ago which sykkuno knows about.

"you know i'm not stupid right?" he says out of nowhere, lying back down next to me. "what do you mean? of course you're not stupid"

he rolls his eyes dramatically "i already know you're sick, you've been showing signs of sickness ever since you stayed with me."

my eyes blink blankly at him. "oh right.. forgot you realised. oops."

well.. i'm stupid as hell. "it's okay" sykkuno giggles. "anyways. the others are making the videos and some are streaming for their channels. we don't have to get up, let's sleep some more"

i nod at sykkuno's request.

"i'm so darn tired for some reason why can't i just be not sick." he groans. "oh by the way" i meantion.

my arm then miraculously lands over his waist, basically around it.

"when you were sleeping, i got you your favourite soup. it's just on the table." i smile as sykkuno's playing with my fingers.

"thank you corpse. i love you" he mutters. "i love you too sykkuno" i plant a kiss on his temple before we both drift off to sleep.

happy to say that..

he's my yellow.

————————

words : 482

————————

this just randomly came into my
mind, thank you guys so much for reading this one shot :) x