5 - Rules

Alesa Romano
------
(Edited)

After their quick laughing session everyone got back to what they were doing previously while Lorenzo completed his breakfast

"Alesa and Alexa I have to talk to you in my office" he said "Alex get them to my office" he ordered before leaving

Why did he want to see us in his office? Did I do something wrong? Is he sending me back? Hundreds of thoughts were running inside my head and it kept on adding until Alex brought me back to the sense while calling my name for the 10th time.

Me and Alex made our way to the Drawing room to grab Alexa on our way to the lorenzo's office but we found her and Dylan sleeping while cuddling each other, Her face was buried into Dylan's neck while his hands had a grip on her waist to supoort her and prevent her from falling , Rest of our brothers were also occupied on the couches beside them. They looked cute so Noah clicked a picture of them sleeping but the flash light woke up Dylan which made him move and it interrupted Alexa's sleep aswell . 

"Alexa, Lorenzo wants you in his office" Alexa said for which she lazily got off the couch. We both made our way to our Eldest brothers office while following Alex like a lost puppy, before entering inside Alex knocked slightly for which we heard a 'come in' and we made our way inside the office.

Alexa made her way to the Lorenzo desk and sat opposite him while I was still standing at the door contemplating if I should close the door or leave it open.

"Everything's fine?Is there a reason you are still standing there?" Lorenzo asked

"Uhm, Yes. Should I close the office door or leave it open?" I asked embarrassing myself in front of them.

"Thank you, close it please and take a seat," he said, I nodded, Alex left and I did what was said before making my way to the seat opposite to him and beside my twin, Alexa.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Lorenzo like always was sitting behind his desk at his home office while his younger twin sisters sat in front of him.  Lorenzo was sitting on the main chair of his desk in his office. While the twins were sitting in front of him.

Both the twins had different thoughts running in their minds, Where Alexa sat comfortably waiting for his Eldest brother to speak, Alesa was nervous and scared of what his eldest brother has to say that they were sitting in his office.

"I'm glad you both are back to your house, Here everyone follows some rules, I'm about to tell you about the expectations we have for you both" Lorenzo spoke coming straight to the point with his usual emotionless facade.

"Okay," the twins said together while Alesa nodded as well.

"Starting with you Alexa, I did see your grades in the previous school you were attending and I'm not satisfied with it, I expect you to work hard and pass your classes with good grades, if you need help or tutoring you can let me know and it will be arranged for you."  

"Can't promise, but I'll try" Alexa replied, It was obvious for both Lorenzo and her that she was lying but Lorenzo chose not to comment on that for now. 

"Now coming on to you Alesa, I can see you work hard and I'm happy with your grades, Keep it up as that and if you find it difficult here to adapt you can let me know and you'll be assigned a tutor too."  He said to her youngest sibling while she nodded with a small smile lingering on her face.

"It's not a rule but me and all your brother prefer verbal answers" He stated raising his left eyebrow to Alesa

"I'm sorry, I'll keep that in mind" She apologised quickly

"It's fine, now coming on to the rules, it's very basic household rules. No cursing, No getting into relationships, Respect your elders, curfew at 8:00am on weekdays, Good grades and lastly if you want to go anywhere let me or Dylan know." He finished and looked at his sisters who just looked back at him "I hope I was clear" he added

"Yes, I'll keep that in mind"  Alesa replied

"Any questions?" He asked looking at both of them. 

"I can't promise to follow all the rules" Alexa replied smirking, She was not the one to follow the rules, her parents never gave her one.

"It's fine, you can be ready for punishments then" He said with a straight face, he had dealt a lot of this attitude with his brothers throughout the years, he was used to it.

Alexa looked straight into his eyes not breaking away the eye contact which was now being held now for the past 1 minute, Alesa noticed the tension here so to break it she asked timidly "Anything else?"

Lorenzo broke the eye contact to look at his other sister, "No, that's it Alesa"

"Can we leave, now?" Alexa asked to him

"Yes, you may leave" As soon as the words left his mouth Alexa spun out of his office.

"Thank you for taking us in, I'll try to follow the rules and not disappoint you" Alesa said sincerely with a small smile on her lips while standing up from the seat she'd been sitting on

"There's no need to say Thank you, I'm glad you and Alexa are finally back to your home." Lorenzo replied with a small smile before Alesa exited the room.

ALESA POV:

Leaving Lorenzo office, I let out a breath I didn't knew I held I made my way to the living room to find my siblings talking and laughing with each other, they looked like a perfect family, Alexa seemed so fit in with them, like she always lived here, she looked so comfortable around them, I was not jealous of her but I wished I could be like her because I was standing looking at them contemplating if I should go and join them.

Dylan eyes wandered around the room to spot me standing at the Hallway and he asked me to come over to them so I took small stones towards them and sat beside him he asked me and Alexa if we wanted to go shopping for which I refused politely but she had other plans.

"Anything specific you want to get?" Alex asked her

"Yes, I want to get some stuff for my room, it doesn't seem like my room AT ALL!" she said Dramatically

"Oh, I see. We can go now" Colton suggested

"Yep! Let's get going girls and gentlemens." Noah said enthusiastically

"lets go?" Colton asked, Holding my wrist softly pulling me up from the couch as he stood up

"I have to go too?" I asked softly

"Yes, we can't leave the baby here and have fun at the mall." Dylan replied giving me an encouraging smile.

We made our way to the garage and it was fled with multiple cars, there were cars which I've never seen before, Dylan chose a car which could fit all of us and we started hopping inside. Dylan got in the driving seat with Colton on the passenger seat beside him, Alex and Noah got into the middle seat while me and Alexa were at the back seat of the car. There were around 3 cars which followed us, full of bodyguards.

Alexa being my twin, we still haven't talked since we both came here, the fact that we were not even comfortable around each other  made us both sir awkwardly at the back.

"So, how have you been?" She asked trying to break the awkwardness between us.

"I'm doing fine, what about you?" I asked back

"I'm doing amazing" she replied

We talked a little more until we reached the mall. I was still not comfortable with her but it wasn't awkward anymore.

-------

Enjoying the story so far?