~𝓷𝓾𝓫𝓲𝓫𝓾𝓼~

I looked out of the window that separated me and the heavy atmosphere covered in dark clouds , my roamed as long as the human eyes  could reach, looking down the earth which was  illuminated with bright yellow lights, with busy cars running up and...

I looked out of the window that separated me and the heavy atmosphere covered in dark clouds , my roamed as long as the human eyes  could reach, looking down the earth which was  illuminated with bright yellow lights, with busy cars running up and down  the highway. Mortals looking like ants that can be crushed within the feet, the same mortals I have been saving for the past 2years.

It was a passion of mine to save humans especially those of cancer, taking the subject of chemotherapy and graduating within the span of  3 years with lighting grades, was something I didn't imagine would happen because I was always an above-average student, hard work and constant revision did help me. 

During the span of three years of my studies, I made sure to visit my favorite cousin that resided in Spain, I admired Spain as a kid loving fron their culture to their food, and their men/ women .

Latino men have always  been my type,  for long years it all started with the Tv shows I watched when I was a horny teenager, and all the magazine cover that had hald naked Latinos on them which only  enlighten the craving for Latinos .who could you blame, the country itself is fascinating 

But this time it would be longer and the most important moment of my life as my childhood cousin , the favourite  if all and the most trusted is getting married to her lover.

Every time I would be in spain , I have never really got any chance  to meet her lover and the only thing I knew about him was he was quite the rich daddy type that was always  busy, nerd type with no social media .now hewill be my soon to be my in-law, her thoughts were put to a stop when, when the air hostess begun to talk-

"Flight attendants, prepare for landing please." 

-❦-

I stepped into the house, to only be pushed back by the impact of the imposter that hit me hard with a bone-crushing hug which I returned with more strength than I can provide knowing exactly who it is, that can get to hug me this tight.

"ha, cousin how are you doing ?" Kiara asked releasing  me with a bright smile on her face, her face glowing due to many of the reasons I can think of,

"fucking EXCITED" I almost screamed in her face which made her flinch back, Kiara always hated violence, which includes yelling, screaming for unnecessary reasons, but oh sex was all a necessary reason to violent, madwomen, when I looked at her she was mad, mad, mad I just chuckled at her reaction taking slow steps back, as she followed my lead she made an attempt to grab me but I was quick with my reflexes and bend my back, but eventually she increased her pace,

she ran after me as I dodged and ran in the opposite direction to get only to be hit by a hard wall when I was about to run around the corner, I almost fell back until I felt rough hands that grabbed my becipe and held me still against their rigid muscles, I gaze upon to meet the eyes of man whose color it -, it wasn't any normal blue color rather it  is deep, all I could say is that it was the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen .