3

———

———

It was Monday.

Taehyung wasn't fond of any school days, but Mondays just seemed to be worse for him.

Taehyung had been avoiding the upperclassman that bullied him all morning so once lunch time rolled around, he went straight towards the boys bathroom and locked himself in a stall. He despises that he is so small and weak. He wasn't small in height, but he didn't have any body muscle whatsoever and that is what made him feel so tiny.

Taehyung stays inside the nasty bathroom until the bell rung indicating lunch was over. He walks out when the hallway was almost clear, only a few kids talking by their lockers at the end of the hall. Taehyung notices Jimin as one who was looking down at his phone, not into the conversation the others were having. Jimin's looks demanded attention and he wonders if it was on purpose or just his demeanor.

Taehyung walks the opposite direction since his class was the other way but right before he turns the corner, he smacks into someone.
"Sor-"

"Lookie here."

Taehyung's stomach drops and he knows who it is immediately without looking up. It's his tormentor, the upperclassman with the most annoying smirk.

"I've been looking for you."

He pushes Taehyung, his back hitting the lockers with a bang. Taehyung grunts from the locks stabbing his back. If only this was the only pain he had to deal with.

"Where have you been all day? Hiding?" The guy asks, lightly slapping Taehyung's cheek before grabbing his shirt and bringing him closer, "Cat got your tongue, dipshit?"

Taehyung nervously shakes his head, "N-no."

The bully then slams Taehyung back, discreetly punching his face a few times before he lets Tae's body hit the floor. His bully gives his midsection a good kick before he was satisfied enough to walk away.           Taehyung groans in pain, finally letting his tears fall. He could feel the eyes of the others on him and he was just so embarrassed.

He silently sobs with his face in his hands. It wasn't long until he felt hands touch his shoulder and he jumps in fright, thinking his bully came back for more.

He's shocked to see Jungkook's concerned face looking down on him. Jungkook grabs his arms, "Can you get up?"

Taehyung sniffles and nods, letting Jungkook help him since his stomach hurt when moving. Jungkook supports Taehyung's body as the two walk towards the bathroom.

Jungkook helps Taehyung sit on the counter, turning the water on and grabbing some paper towels.

The door opens and Jimin walks in, his eyes furrowed in worry. "Are you okay?"

Jungkook gives Taehyung the damp paper and then turns to Jimin, "Why didn't you stop him?"

Jimin opens his mouth but nothing comes out. There wasn't a good reason.

"Are you going to help?" Jungkook snaps as he turns back to Taehyung, grabbing the damp paper and wiping the rest of the blood off his face. It was only a nose bleed, nothing too bad.
Jimin walks over, "That looks bad," he says as he looks over the blood that coated all the paper.

"Not my first one," Taehyung mumbles, leaning his head back when he feels more blood coming out.

Jungkook sighs, looking over him. He didn't understand why there was people who picked on the weaker. Taehyung clearly didn't have enough strength to fight someone that size.

"I'm sorry," Jimin says, a guilty look taking over his features. He truly was sorry. It saddened him to see someone like Taehyung get hurt for nothing.

"And why are you sorry?" Jungkook asks, purposefully making Jimin red in shame.

"Fuck off."

"It's okay. I don't expect help," Taehyung says as he sniffles, "It's not like it will stop."

"Well, maybe it's because you're gay?" Jimin shrugs.

Taehyung looks up, "How did you...?"

Jimin furrows his eyebrows, "I mean, it's obvious."

"It is?"

"Yeah..."

Taehyung just sighs. Taehyung wasn't ashamed to be gay, but he figured if he came out everything would get worse. Turns out it's the reason things are bad enough.

"I didn't think anyone knew."

Jungkook hums, "I had a hunch."

Taehyung tears up again. Jimin feels bad and blurts out something that will get the attention off of Tae. "I think I might be gay."

The two boys look at him and Tae's eyes widen, "Really?"

Jimin shrugs his shoulders and scratches the back of his head, "Yeah? I mean, like, you two are both attractive but I don't know if it's observation or attraction so-"

Jungkook interrupts him, "Who would you want to be with between us?"

Jimin blinks in shock, "Excuse me?"

"Well, who do you see yourself with more?"

Jimin stands there for a minute looking between the two. "Just one?"

Jungkook smirks, "Just one."

Jimin nods and points at Tae, "Taehyung."

Jungkook nods, "There you go."

Taehyung blushes and looks down at the floor. He never even thought about someone actually seeing Taehyung as anything but a weak, broken loser.

"So.. I'm gay for Taehyung?"

Taehyung awkwardly hides his face in his hands since his cheeks were burning. Jungkook chuckles, "I don't know. Only you know that."
Once Taehyung finally looks back up, he notices the mischievous look on Jungkook's face, "I would go gay for Taehyung."

And once again, Taehyung hides his burning cheeks.

———