kalyana

kalyana
/kalyāṇa/
noun
health, comfort, and prosperity.

Glendale, AZFriday June 11thSoraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

Glendale, AZ
Friday June 11th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"I can't believe we're really doing this." Soraya let out a shaky breathe as her boyfriend tightly gripped her hand.

"Calm down baby, everything will be okay." Soraya tried her best to relax but it wasn't working.

"There's just so many things that can go wrong Adriel." five minutes prior an announcement that their flight 278 was now beginning to board first class passengers.

Yes, Hezekiah went all out for his woman.

"I know baby but you can't think like that." They were now walking down the pathway to the flight.

"I know but I'm just so scared, we should've done this sooner." Soraya was annoyed that they'd left it so late, it has been nearly two weeks since their sisters passing and the couple were only now going to visit them.

"You need to relax, Soso. I'm being serious, I couldn't care less about anything but your health. I am sorry for that princess but I just can't risk nothing and I refuse to," Hezekiah spoke in a hushed tone, "you literally had some type of seizure shit when you read the letter Soraya. I'm sure they will be understanding."

"D-do you think we should bring them in?" Noticing her boyfriends confused expression she continued, "do you think we should let them know we're planning on killing their entire family?"

"I mean we'll need some help,"

"What if it puts them in danger?" So much was scaring Soraya.

"They'll be protected baby, I can promise you that much." They arrived at the feet of the stairs leading into the plane and clutching onto each other's hands they began ascending the steps, "i wish this was on better terms."

Soraya sighed, "me too."

"Where do you want to visit in particular?"

"I'd really like to go to Bali,"

"Would you like to go on your birthday?"

"I wouldn't mind but I'd like to pay at least some expenses."

"Sure baby you can pay for some socks so that your feet will be warm." Soraya scowled as her boyfriend chuckled.

"This looks so luxurious."

"I know, the guy that bought me would constantly be taking me abroad. I wouldn't say he gave me everything I ever wanted but he definitely had me living nice."