chapter 62

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. I look to my left and see Bucky next to me, asleep. I chuckle a little and try to get up but fall to the ground. I try to get up again and see Bucky walking to me, helping me up.

"Thanks" I say and sit on the bed. Bucky sits next to me.

"Take it easy, you just woke up" Bucky says and puts a hand around my waist.

"So did you. Dad. Is he okay? What happened?" I ask in a panic, remembering what happened.

"Relax. Come with me" Bucky says and helps me up, taking me outside the room. We walk down a corridor and enter another room, everyone inside.

To be specific, everyone includes Loki, Pietro, Wanda, Peter, Rhodey, Scott, Sam, mum, Morgan, Steve, Nat, Clint, Thor, Bruce and dad. I look at dad again and see that he is perfectly fine. I run as fast as I can to him but end up stumbling and falling. I get up, straighten myself out and continue running to him. He runs to me and hugs me, picking me up off the ground.

"Dad! Don't pick me up!" I say and he puts me down, pulling me into another hug. He kisses my forehead and I start crying in his chest "I thought you died" I say and he shushes me "Don't shush me, that's rude" I say and dad starts laughing.

"Yep, she's mini me. Sorry Pep" dad says and continues laughing "I did die, but you saved my life. I didn't know you could do that"

"That was my first time, actually" I say and look around the room. Everyone was smiling.

"Let me see the ring! I heard he finally asked!" Nat yelled and ran to me, giving me a quick hug and pulling my hand up, looking at my ring.

"I wanna see, too" Wanda said and ran to us, giving me a hug and looking at my ring as well "It's beautiful. Bucky, how did you afford this?"

"I don't know, but I wanted to get something special for her" Bucky said and came to me, kissing my forehead.

"Awe, you're so sweet" I say and hug him (Spoiler warning for readers) "Wait, Wanda, does Hayward have Vision?" I ask, turning to her.

"Yeah, I went to see him while your were out" Wanda says and I pull her into a hug.

"Are you okay?" I ask, pulling back.

"I'm fine. At least I still have Pietro" she says, gesturing to him. I smile at him, then look back at Wanda.

"Dad, can you get Vision's body back. Hayward is going to try to make a weapon out of him" I say angrily.

"What?" Wanda asked, her eyes turning red.

"Well, that's what I interpret from the episodes of WandaVision that I was watching on my phone" I say. Dad nods his head.

I go to Loki and hug him, he hugs me back and kisses my forehead.

"Darling, I'm so glad you're okay" Loki says and Bucky stares daggers at him.

"Don't forget, that's my fiancé" he says and I roll my eyes. I go to Pietro and give him a hug. I feel him smirking at Bucky so I smack his arm.

"Ow, what was that for, Princess?" he asks and I smile at him.

"Eh, I wanted to" I say and smirk at him. I ruffle his hair a little and go to Peter. I hug him and he hugs me back.

"Thank you" he says and I pull back, confused.

"What for?" I ask.

"Mr Stark" he says.

"Dad is not leaving anyone anytime soon, no matter how annoying he is" I say and look at dad. He looks offended.