He can't hurt you now.

♡SPOILERS FOR THE JAN. 20TH STREAM AHEAD!♡

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

♡So....How we feeling boys?♡

♡Trigger warning: crying, swords, glass, blood, punching♡

♡After the fight with Dream, Tommy and Tubbo head back to the bench to celebration with their disc back in their chest. But nothing good ever last...♡

♡♡♡

"And when our children tell our stories!"

"They will tell the story of tonight!"

The two best friends giggled as they walked down the prime path, arms wrapped around each other. If you would've told them only an hour earlier that they would be walking down it again, they wouldn't believe you.

It was over, they had won.

Dream was in prison, the disc were in their ender chest. All was right with the world.

"Raise a glass to freedom..." Tommy smiled.

"Something they can..."

"Never take away." They sung together.

"No matter what they tell you."

Tubbo shot Tommy a smile, and nuzzled his head against the other.

"You know," A deep voice came from behind. "I will never get over how cute you two are."

The two boys turned on their heel, dropping their arms from each other.

"W-Wilbur?" Tubbo's shakey voice spoke.

"Hello Tubbo."

"What are you doing here?" Tommy growled at his older brother.

"Is that anyway to treat your brother, Tommy?" He smirked, taking a step closer to the boys.

Tubbo stepped in front of Tommy, arms spread out to protect him, "You're not touching him."

"Oh Tubbo, so protective of your friend. When will you ever learn that he's not worth it?"

Tommy wrapped his arms around Tubbo's torso and laying his forehead on his shoulder, closing his eyes. He didn't want to listen to this anymore. He wanted to go home with Tubbo and listen to the disc. He wanted to sing Hamilton songs until his throat burned.

But instead, he was here, with a brother whose dead and had hurt him before his best friend's country got blown to pieces.

"Leave us alone, Wilbur. Tommyinnit been through enough." Tubbo growled.

"Oh come on now, he can deal with me. Right, Toms?"

"Make him go away, Tubs..." A broken voice said.

"Wilbur. Leave. Us. Alone." At this point, Tubbo pulled out 'The Axe of Peace', Tommy gave it to him in case of an unwanted mod attack on the way home.

"Oh so scary. I know you won't hurt me."

"Step away from the children, Wilbur." A feminine voice came from behind.

A girl in dressed in netherite armour with a sword in hand, a captain's hat on her head, was ready to defend the two best friends.

"And you are?"

"Names Puffy. Now, back up, or I'll cut you." She growled, her grip tightened on the sword.

She turned to Tubbo, "Get out of here. I'll deal with him."

He mouthed a 'thank you' to the older girl, and grabbed Tommy by the hand, pulling him away from the adults.

《》

"Toms, you have to look at me. Are you hurt at all?" He scanned the boy in case something happened that he didn't see.

"No..." Sadness dripped with the word.

The brunette cupped the boy's cheeks, wiping away the tears with his thumbs. Tommy leaned into his warm touch, closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry this happened."

"It's no-not your f-fault." Tommy stuttered.

Tubbo placed a kiss on his nose, "Let's lay down. It's been long day."

The two laid in bed next to each other, legs intertwined with one another, arms wrapped around each other, holding each other close. Tubbo placed soft kisses to his forehead every once in a while, gently reassuring the crying boy.

"It was so-so scary, Tubbo."

"Shhh, it's okay."

"I don't want him back. I changed my mind. I don't want to see him. Please don't let me see him." He burrowed further into Tubbo's chest, tears soaking his hoodie.

"Breath, Toms. It's alright. It's just you and me. No one else."

Eventually, Tommy fell asleep.

Sometime in the night, Tubbo got up, sleeping the boy to comfortably sleep. Now stood hunched over the bathroom counter, murder in the boy's eyes. He lifted his head to meet the gaze of a picture of Wilbur. The musician was smiling, throwing up a peace sigh as he wore his L'manburg uniform.

The more that Tubbo starred at it, the more angry grew. He wanted to wipe that stupid smile off his face. He wanted to scream in the adults face. He made Tommy cry.

He hurt Tommy.

The next moment, Tubbo's hand was bleeding. He winced at the pain, examining his hand. Bits of glass poked out of his knuckles.

"Fuck..."

He took his gaze off his hand and put it on the now cracked glass and ripped picture of Wilbur.

"When you come back..." He growled.

"I'm gonna make you die once more myself."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

Let's talk about today's stream! Holy shit! I couldn't have expected to go any better! It was everything I could ever want out of the stream and more. When Punz showed up, I cried so hard because of how happy I was.

Thank you all so much for the love on my last chapter! I appreciate it all very much.

I'm planning a serial killer AU for sometime this week, and then I'll spare you all from the angst and give you some fluff.

I love you all so much!

-Lexi<3