What now?

The first person to recover from the shock was candy cane, he sent a wave of fire at you from his left hand. You dodged this attack easily, but then Bakugo came down from the sky and threw a kick towards your face. You blocked this attack and raised up your fist to counter-attack but candy cane created a wall of ice to separate you from Bakugo.

Then the bird guy used his shadow to attack you by clawing at your arm. You unsheathed your blade and sliced the shadow straight down the middle. It dispersed into the air and what remained went back into the bird guy. Then Bakugo launched himself over the ice wall and hit you with a point blank explosion to the face.

I can't kill Bakugo so I have to be careful...but, because I'm holding back they have small chances to deal a lot of damage to me.

You quickly recovered from the explosion and launched yourself at Bakugo, but just as you were going to punch him in the face you took a sharp turn and kicked candy cane in the chest with a flying double kick. You used candy cane's chest as a floor and backflipped off it and while you were in midair activated your quirk and sent a shockwave with a quirk boosted punch.

This shockwave sent candy cane flying several feet backwards and into a nearby tree. Then you seemed to vanish as you instantly appeared in front of Bakugo. Panicked, he sent out a wild explosion but you ducked it and swept his legs out from under him. While he was still in the air you cocked back your fist and slammed it into his stomach, causing him to fly backwards. Once again you vanished and reappeared behind Bakugo, you then grabbed him by the head and slammed it directly into the ground.

You lifted his head up to see that he was about to say something, probably a curse word or insult of some kind, so you slammed his head continuously into the ground until he lost consciousness. You slid Bakugo over your shoulder and was about to get to the rendezvous point until..."GIVE HIM BACK!!" Midoriya jumped at you and attempted to kick you with his quirk. You easily caught the kick and sent a strong surge of electricity into him, he jolted violently for a second before falling unconscious.

I know that AFO said to only take Bakugo but I need to know who I am. So I'm taking Midoriya too, anyways two is better than one...right?

You jumped into the trees and moved towards where most of the fire was coming from. You came to a clearing where you saw the black haired guy with all the scars and a guy with an entire skin tight suit that was black and grey in color, with eyeholes in the head. When you got there another guy came in right behind you, he was wearing a porcelain mask with an odd design, a top hat, and an tan overcoat. He also had a cane with him.

"I was going to take the Bakugo kid but it seems that you got to him first" he walked over to you "If you would like I could use my quirk on them to make it easier to carry them" you hesitantly handed them to him. You saw them glow for a second before they turned into marbles. He messed with them in his fingers for a couple seconds, making them seemingly disappear and reappear a second later in different places "Can you also teleport them?" you asked with curiosity. "No, I can only turn them into marbles. But for the how I'm moving them around...a magician never reveals his secrets!" he tossed the Midoriya marble over to you "I have a feeling that you are interested in him"

He seems nice enough...

You caught it and placed it in your coat pocket. Then you heard the familiar sound of ice being made just as candy cane, octopus guy, a girl with brown hair, and another girl with slightly green hair bursted out from the top of a huge glacier. Then candy cane sent down a plume of fire at the area, but the scar guy sent a wave of blue fire to counter his attack. A battle broke out, the girl with brown hair went straight for you. She rushed you, she stayed low to the ground with her hands out to her sides, palms facing you.

You stood there preparing yourself for whatever attack was about to come, but you felt a pulling sensation around your waist and you looked down to see a pink tentacle of some kind wrapped around your waist. Then you were pulled backwards allowing the brown haired girl to get below you. She was about to touch you before you sent out a wave of electricity a couple feet around your entire body. You heard a pained sound come from behind you and the tentacle let go. Also the brown haired girl was electrocuted by your quirk stunning her.

Using this opportunity you brought down your leg down on her spine with an axe kick. She grunted before slumping onto the ground. Just as she was gonna get up you kicked her in the stomach, this sent her into a tree. She gasped for air before falling to the ground and going limp. You looked behind you to see that the "tentacle" was actually the green girl's tongue. She was holding onto her smoking tongue, there was a visible burn mark where she was shocked.

You were going to take her out for good...but.

She's already hurt...I think I did enough...

You saw the scar guy facing off against candy cane. The octopus guy was dodging attacks from the guy with the grey and black suit, who was using a sharpened measuring tape as a weapon. Then the crazy girl appeared and started swinging a knife at the frog girl.

But everything stopped when a portal opened up, "Alright let's get out of here" the scar guy sent out a large wave of flames, pushing the people back. Just as the magician and you were about to go through the portal a giant shadow claw, slammed into the ground in front of you two. This somehow made the marble with Midoriya in it fall out of your pocket.

Shit!

You quickly jumped to grab it but a wave of ice sent it into the air. Then the magician jumped into the air and grabbed it. Then candy cane sent a torrent of flames at him. You jumped into the air and concentrated your quirk into your arm and waved the flames away.

As you were in the air the magician handed you both of the marbles and whispered "I need you to take these for my big trick" before you could question anything you were attacked by the bird guy again. You managed to dodge and ran over to the portal, jumping right through...

You landed on a hard wooden floor, looking around you saw what looked like bar to be where you were. You saw Tomura and Kurogiri by the bar. Tomura was sitting in a stool while Kurogiri was behind the bar cleaning a glass with a towel. The others quickly came through the portal as well, but the magician stepped halfway through and stood there for a couple seconds before coming through completely.

The portal closed and opened again this time the lizard guy and the guy with big lips also came through. You handed the marble with Bakugo in it to the magician, they pulled up a chair, and at that point you lost interest. You walked away and sat at many of the chairs at the bar.

You started fiddling with the marble with Midoriya, AFO talked to us on a TV that night, he said that I should stay there for a couple days until everything was sorted out.

A day later...

You were sleeping at the bar with your head buried into your arms. Then Kurogiri shook you awake "AFO said to wake you up for this" you looked at him in confusion "What's "this" " he remained silent. You watched as Bakugo was silently fuming in the corner of the room. Then Tomura let him out of his restraints, you quietly laughed as you watched him immediately attack Tomura.

We kidnapped him, what did you think would happen?

Then Tomura ordered to have the magician, I just learned that his name was Mr. Compress and Kurogiri to put him back to sleep. Then...

"Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino store."

Everyone looked around in confusion "Well I know that I'm not paying for it" everyone looked at you awkwardly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
"SMASH!!!"