Chapter 58

I smiled at them both and left their brother's arms to give them each a kiss.

Kol and Finn both glared at their brothers, making me throw my head back and laugh loudly.

I watched from the corner of my eye as Lucian saw who I was dancing with and grimaced slightly before looking at Nik and Elijah with slight fear before turning it into a fake smile. This bitch needs a better poker face...

I pulled Nik and Elijah towards our table and as I held their wrists I told them about Lucian telepathically making them gain understanding in their eyes.

I also saw that Nik brought a few of his hybrids with him making me sigh in relief slightly.

It wasn't long before Lucian showed up at our table all smiles with a bottle of champagne.

"Long time no see friends, Finn I had no idea they finally brought you out of your box" Lucian said sarcastically.

I glared darkly at him for that comment and my mates seeing my reaction did the same.

Lucian was very taken aback, Finn was usually the safest brother to poke fun at. No one liked him.

"I wouldn't test any of my mates if I were you Lucian, wouldn't want to be missing a heart" I said sarcastically.

He blinked at me for a second, probably processing the fact that I was all of the brother's mate.

Lucian looked chagrinned but I knew better "my apologies, only poking a bit of fun" he said chagrinned.

I nodded slightly before grabbing Nik's hand under the table.

"The first chance you get compel him" I said into his head.

Lucian sat with us and joked for a few minutes before he looked me over in the wrong way and Nik didn't even hesitate to snap his neck.

I shrugged "let's bring him back to the hotel" I said nonchalantly as I got up and dusted myself off.

A few vampires stood up when they saw Lucian but Elijah looked at them all evenly "we are the originals, any of you who fight us will die a slow and painful death" he said darkly.

Some of the vampires sat down but a few sped towards us only to be intercepted by some of the hybrids.

I raised an eyebrow "bite them, we did promise slow and painful" I said with a smirk.

The hybrids immediately bit into the vampires that tried to attack us making all the other vampires back up in fear when they realized the situation they were in.

My mates and I nonchalantly walked out the door after that with the hybrids flanking behind us.

Nik and Elijah lead me to an SUV they had brought and I jumped in with the rest of my mates after they threw Lucian in the trunk.