Hero Killer Deku

"Ok I'm sending the kids to the kids room now" said Luke snapping his fingers.

"Why?" asked Ochako.

"This universe is a surprise" said Luke pressing a button on his remote.

It began with a news report.

"Our top story tonight. More than half the heroes in Japan are dead" said the woman on the news.

"WHAT?!" said the audience.

"Who dares?!" said Death Arms.

"Authorities say they were all killed by the Hero Killer Stain and his partner. Stay tuned for updates" said the woman on the news.

"Partner?! There's two of them now?!" said Iida.

It then showed Hosu where we see Iida rushing into an alleyway where he saw Stain standing there.

"You will pay for what you've done to my brother, Hero Killer!" shouted Iida.

"It wasn't me who crippled your brother... it was my apprentice, who's right above you" said Stain.

"Wait wha-"

But then a person landed on top of Iida and pinned him to the ground. It was Izuku, who was wearing an outfit very similar to Stain's. (It's the one at the top of the page)

"DEKU/MIDORIYA/IZUKU/ME?!?!" said the audience.

"Aw you get to be Stain's apprentice! Lucky" said Spinner to Izuku.

"Who... are you?" grunted Iida.

"I'm the one who's gonna put an end to all you fakes" said Izuku.

"Why is Midoriya working with Stain in this universe?!" said Iida.

"Well you see, in this universe Stain was in the city during the Sludge Villain incident. He was actually standing there in the crowd in disguise, and he saw Izuku rush out there to save Bakugo, while the pros just stood there and did nothing. And then he saw the pros yell at Izuku for being reckless, and treat him like shit, even though he saved Bakugo's life while they did nothing to help" said Luke while glaring at the pros who yelled at Izuku that day, who currently had their heads down in shame.

"Anyways, after that All Might didn't pursue Izuku and offer him One For All, cuz I guess he also thought Izuku was being reckless. So instead Stain pursued Izuku and took him under his wing. Izuku quickly became a skilled hero killer, since he had all that knowledge in his notebooks. He first killed the heroes who yelled at him. He put a bullet in Death Arms's head, lit Kamui Woods on fire, blew a chunk of Mt. Lady's head off with a bazooka, etc. And now he and Stain have killed or seriously injured almost every hero in Japan. Even some who weren't fakes still suffered horribly, like Iida's brother for example" said Luke.

"You're the same age as me! What has Stain done to make you do this?!" asked Iida.

"Not much. All he did was open my eyes. The hero society is corrupt. Even UA. I've heard about what happened there, your teachers were barely able to protect you and your classmates from the League of Villains. And I even heard a girl got crushed by a giant robot during the Entrance Exam" said Izuku.

"He's referring to Ochako, obviously" said Luke.

"And now you, Tenya Iida of the Ingenium bloodline, will be the next to fall" said Izuku as he swung his sword down on Iida and the screen cut to black, but not before the audience heard Iida's screams.

"That's all for this universe" said Luke.

"Hey kid if the hero thing doesn't work out for you, give me a call" said Stain.

"NO!" said Izuku.

This chapter was short, but I wanted to do it. Thx for reading.