Chapter 6 Part 2

Now everyone eat fast so we can go shopping." As everyone was leaving to go to their rooms to get ready to leave, Annika and Lilli started to go to the elevator and right when the doors closed, Lilli spoke, "Annika did you know that Draco and Hermione are friends and co-workers, what if she knows your lies." Annika was angry and was going to get Hermione back for whatever she is planning to do to her. _________________________________________________________________________

Hotel Lobby (No one's POV)

Everyone was ready and in the lobby except for Lilli and Annika. They came down and everyone was staring at them. Annika spoke up, "What? Better late than never." They were wearing the boldest outfits you can think of. The boys were in the den while the girls were going shopping. Hermione's aunt Fiona noticed Ginny was tagging along, "Hermione, is your friend here coming with us?" Hermione saw the hidden tone in Fiona's voice and decided to respond, "Of course aunty, who else will help me carry all the designer dresses we made." She winked at Ginny. Her aunt spoke up again, "So Lilli and Annika you will come with me, and the rest of you can figure out your rides." Lilli and Annika gave Hermione unhappy looks after the comment she made. They left in their rental car was a van but an "expensive van" as Annika liked to say. Hermione's mom then took the lead, " Sarah and I are going to go to a cafe while everyone else goes shopping, Hermione, why don't you take Lacy and Ginny, and then Corina you take Mira and Violet." And they were off. Both Hermione and Corina took a sports car.

Mall Parking (Valet)

Lilli and Annika were waiting for Fiona to get the Valet ticket when they saw two sports cars pull up behind their car also waiting for the valet. They stared in awe as they watched the rest of their family get out of the cars. Right as they were all about to leave Fiona stopped them all. "Now listen girls, the biggest celebrities are going to be there and wearing the nicest things you could possibly think of. Your job is to become a celebrity through looks, we want people to think we are above them and look at us with jealousy. Let's not embarrass the Granger family name (looks at Hermione). Now, everyone, go!"

Everyone walked into the mall and Lilli and Annika tried to go to every single store they could, trying to find the perfect "celebrity" dress. While they did that, the rest went to the back of HLM to collect their dresses. They took their time as the dresses only needed simple touch-ups and they had everything else. While they were busy doing touch-ups, Annika and her little group walked into HLM.

Annika's pov

Annika didn't want to go into HLM as she works for a different company and on top of that, it's Beavers store. She tried looking for Hermione but didn't see her, so she was safe right? At least that's what she thought. Many of the dresses weren't her type of style. As she passed the dresses she would make quiet remarks, "too long", "too much coverage", and "ugh green". None of the dresses were quite connecting with Annika. She looked over and saw that Lilli already found a dress. Annika couldn't believe she chose a blue and white dress in summer, but it would make Annika look way better.

Annika kept looking for five minutes or so until she spotted a couple of dresses behind the counter. It was like they were calling to her. There was this beautiful ruby red dress and the V-neck and straps were totally her style. He would find her irresistible with that dress and wouldn't hesitate to marry her. She was on her way to the counter when a redhead popped up from the floor looking like she finished making alterations to the dress. She then started taking the dresses off the hangers and started walking towards the back. "I need to get that dress" she mumbled to herself.

Ginny pov

After hurling her guts out this morning, she was starting to feel better as the day progressed. They got to the store and while Hermione took everyone back to get their measurements for final touches, she was making alterations to the dresses behind the counter. After adjusting a stitch in the bottom of the dress (A/N: I am very sorry I know nothing about fashion), she got up, grabbed the dresses off the rack and started taking them to the back. On her way, someone cut her off...